ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

12 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Tried to grab a copy and got thwarted at place order button both times.  I guess I should've been on right at noon ET, didn't expect these to sell like Glassjaw records, it's Ren & Stimpy......

You underestimate how stupid people are

11 minutes ago, Why not Shelby said:

You underestimate how stupid people are

Out of rage, I went on discogs and bought a first pressing for twice the amount i would've paid for this 2nd press.  Maybe I'm stupid too, but I told my son I was getting this and get it I did.

6 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Out of rage, I went on discogs and bought a first pressing for twice the amount i would've paid for this 2nd press.  Maybe I'm stupid too, but I told my son I was getting this and get it I did.

There's one still up!

NVM: lasted two seconds...

Edited by HardlineKid

28 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

There's one still up!

NVM: lasted two seconds...

Good lookin out, but my discogs order has already been shipped.  I found a 1st pressing translucent orange one for $44 + shipping.  I think the orange looks pretty cool anyways.  The cassette tape i had of this as a kid was orange, so works for me.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgcZXzqOWPr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I've never listened to this or watched the film so for all I know it could be good. But my first reaction was "who asked for this?" I can't imagine there was a demand but I could be wrong.

Aside from that Ampsock is doing custom jackets which is awesome. I got a custom jacket from them earlier this year and I'm really happy with it.

You can tell what people in here aren’t into soundtracks lol.  Cube in general is a fairly popular movie in the genre and Mark Korven has gotten more and more popular lately since working on films like The Witch, The Lighthouse, Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City, and most recently, The Black Phone.

So yeah I get this not being for everyone, but for some, it’s actually pretty cool.

Edited by Rip

Record stores organize soundtracks in a separate section for a reason and it isn’t to help soundtrack fans find records easier. It’s so normal people don’t have to wade through them when they are digging. They are on the same level as holiday albums. 

Not to pile on, but.........

"Enjoy The Ride Records in conjunction with PopMotion Pictures proudly present The Last Blockbuster Motion Picture Soundtrack. The Last Blockbuster is a documentary film about Blockbuster's last store, located in Bend, Oregon, and the rise and fall of the iconic video chain store. Available on vinyl and cassette tape for the first time, The Last Blockbuster Motion Picture Soundtrack features music from Punchline and Wordburglar, as well as covers of "Kiss Me" and "All Star," plus score music by Dave Trichter and Steve Soboslai of Punchline."

Man..... Why?

Edited by HardlineKid

On 7/27/2022 at 8:58 PM, stl_ben said:

Why? Because some of us want it.....

Personally I'm very excited to listen to Steve's new music on this.  Long time Punchline fan.

Yesterday - I didn’t know this existed 

today - I need this

7 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Cube didn't sell well at all. Can't say I'm surprised. I watched The Last Blockbluster when that came out and can't say I remember the music at all. It sold about half of their copies. Next up is Beavis & Butthead Do America which if I had to guess will sell just fine.

Whoever's buying this for Love Rollercoaster is going to be very disappointed.