ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

On 7/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, HardlineKid said:

Not to pile on, but.........

"Enjoy The Ride Records in conjunction with PopMotion Pictures proudly present The Last Blockbuster Motion Picture Soundtrack. The Last Blockbuster is a documentary film about Blockbuster's last store, located in Bend, Oregon, and the rise and fall of the iconic video chain store. Available on vinyl and cassette tape for the first time, The Last Blockbuster Motion Picture Soundtrack features music from Punchline and Wordburglar, as well as covers of "Kiss Me" and "All Star," plus score music by Dave Trichter and Steve Soboslai of Punchline."

Man..... Why?

I dunno about the soundtrack but man I remember that documentary being pretty bad.

Just now, Bronchitis said:

I dunno about the soundtrack but man I remember that documentary being pretty bad.

I actually enjoyed it. For the nostalgia.

To be clear, I love ETR and have bought a few nostalgia items from them, but sometimes I wonder how many people are actually interested in some of their releases. 

2 hours ago, tokimedo said:

It’s the score, not the soundtrack, so I highly doubt that. 

Yea it's the score, but I'll still buy it if I can do it on time. The soundtrack is overdue for a proper reissue tho. If I had a choice I'd take the soundtrack. The Beavis and Butthead Experience is also overdue as well. Don't know why they only did pic discs for them🤔

Almost slept on this one, lol. Literally I was sleeping when this went live. I got the Butt-head before it sold out.

In other news, so according ETR in a reply in insta, they're doing a B&B Do the Universe by the end of this year. Lol prolly get that as well. I thought the soundtrack was pretty weak compared to the B&B do America. But prolly had to do with MTV involvement.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, faaip de oiad said:

Almost slept on this one, lol. Literally I was sleeping when this went live. I got the Butt-head before it sold out.

In other news, so according ETR in a reply in insta, they're doing a B&B Do the Universe by the end of this year. Lol prolly get that as well. I thought the soundtrack was pretty weak compared to the B&B do America. But prolly had to do with MTV involvement.

Score or soundtrack 

Just when I think that ETR’s releases couldn’t possibly cater any more to hobby tourists, they up the bar and continue to do so.  The theory seems plausible to me.  And if so, hats off to them – I’d probably ponder how close to the sun I could fly, too, if I got bored with pressing liquid filled records, Nicktoons comps, and Clifford the Big Red Dog OSTs.

Edited by Derek™

• 2 months later...