ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Can we start a list of all Ross' screwups so that the next time somebody asks why he gets so much hate, we can just show them the list? I'll start.

ETR002: The Juliana Theory - Music From Another Room EP

*Ross announces the pressing of a 6 song EP on a picture disc for $20. Responds to pricing criticism by saying he has to pay people to help him pack up the records. Ross later lowers the price to ~$17

*When people ask why it's being pressed as a low quality picture disc, Ross blames the band's singer, saying that he wanted them to look like gold and silver records. Pirate's Press offers metallic gold and silver colored records, so Ross could easily have released this without sacficing audio quality.

*Records were packaged extremely poorly, often single records inserted in mailers without any padding. Lots of seam splits as a result. Ross blamed the other person who helped him package up the records.

There was also shit with the RX Bandits, Starting Line, and Early November releases, IIRC. Who wants to fill in the blanks?

Can we start a list of all Ross' screwups so that the next time somebody asks why he gets so much hate, we can just show them the list? I'll start.

*Ross announces the pressing of a 6 song EP on a picture disc for $20. Responds to pricing criticism by saying he has to pay people to help him pack up the records. Ross later lowers the price to ~$17

*When people ask why it's being pressed as a low quality picture disc, Ross blames the band's singer, saying that he wanted them to look like gold and silver records. Pirate's Press offers metallic gold and silver colored records, so Ross could easily have released this without sacficing audio quality.

*Records were packaged extremely poorly, often single records inserted in mailers without any padding. Lots of seam splits as a result. Ross blamed the other person who helped him package up the records.

There was also shit with the RX Bandits, Starting Line, and Early November releases, IIRC. Who wants to fill in the blanks?

Probably not a bad idea to have it all listed in one place... 

This IS how rumors start...krockradio24 is my personal account.  I grew up with Ross, we are very close friends, and I help him pack orders all the time.  I purchase a bunch of his releases when they go on sale because I know many of them will sell out and will have resale value.  Times are hard, been without a job for a while, so have been trying to cash in.  Also, images and words was never even sold through ETR, only Brookvale..

To set the record straight. It is an account which a bunch of my friends and I have used since 1999 hence it having a pretty high positive feedback.  In the past some stuff for sale has been mine, some stuff has been my friends and some even my friends selling stuff for their parents(hence the meteorite up right now which I didn’t even know until someone pointed it out).  Regardless, in this particular case for the etr albums sold on that account recently, None of those were mine. They were one of my friend’s who is a semi active member of the board and already commented/ admit to it apparently the other day. The hrvrd cd/dvd up now is mine and I had a descendants xmas sweater up a couple months ago which didn’t sell.  It seems the same couple people clearly have issues with me, which is fine. Like I always say “Haters gonna hate”. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to me knowledge those people never purchased records from me in the first place.  I hope that clears things up

This one was started in 1999 when we were in high school and has such a high feedback that neither of us wanted to give it up. 

Just in case anyone still doubted what the truth is in this case (and to showcase some further shadiness), this is actually user molder's eBay account: http://www.ebay.com/usr/phaust

Where he happens to also sell ETR releases. No problem. Except he has sold at least six copies of Something Corporate's LTTW on white (which was limited to one a person). 

The more you know...

more more moooreeee

Just in case anyone still doubted what the truth is in this case (and to showcase some further shadiness), this is actually user molder's eBay account: http://www.ebay.com/usr/phaust

Where he happens to also sell ETR releases. No problem. Except he has sold at least six copies of Something Corporate's LTTW on white (which was limited to one a person). 

The more you know...

Ebay Feedback that proves it's not ross: 

• Great business experience. HONEST person to deal with!!!
    Jan 05, 2015