ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

If you were paying attention to that last situation then you would know that neither myself or jhulud locked that thread. Thanks for playing.

Last I will say on this as I dont want to get too off topic. I am not sure about the last situation, but there has been plenty of times that at least Juan has locked an SRC thread because of bad mouthing.

I forgot, but he did this to me as well. I believe I had to pay shipping for the test and regular variant, then had to pay for the jacket also. This was for the "second" test, seeing the first one got "lost" in the mail. After the trade worked out, he didn't send a thing for shipping.

Same deal here. Payed extra for shipping and wasn't given a tracking number. I did receive a Miami Dolphins pog with the order though. So there's that.

Last I will say on this as I dont want to get too off topic. I am not sure about the last situation, but there has been plenty of times that at least Juan has locked an SRC thread because of bad mouthing.

If you're not sure then why bring it up? As far as I know jhulud won't lock a thread unless it gets completely off track and turns into a cluster-fuck beyond any redemption.

I have a crazy idea, how about we stay on topic instead of turning this into another shitstorm free-for-all where disgruntled users tell everyone about how bad they have it here?

If you're not sure then why bring it up? As far as I know jhulud won't lock a thread unless it gets completely off track and turns into a cluster-fuck beyond any redemption.

I have a crazy idea, how about we stay on topic instead of turning this into another shitstorm free-for-all where disgruntled users tell everyone about how bad they have it here?

Jesus Christ dude, you might just have the shittiest attitude of everyone.  I didnt bring up the "last situation". I think you glossed over that in your quickness to be ever so snarky.

I had variants on the HRC and the Acceptance records. 

When the HRC records went up, shipping from Thunderbeard was cheaper, because our records always shipped for $3-4. He flipped out, accusing me of ruining a release that he had worked hard for 3 years on because I didn't price match him at $5 shipping, which is something we hadn't discussed. 

Ironically, I've been in talks with Ben about releasing YMAEWK - So Young So Insane ever since I released A Great Big Hole. I haven't been "working" on it for 3 years, but it took time to get the files from the engineer and coordinate a release date with Ben (finally happening after his EP is released this Spring). Ross went to Ben and told him he could source the release with a CD. Then he asked people on here and online for a used copy of the disc. 

He was going to source one of his releases with a used 7 year old CD, all while "ruining a release I had worked hard on for 3 years."

Oh, and I spoke with Nic from Cartel via e-mail a few times, and he had a different story than the sugarcoated ending that we all saw in the Chroma thread. 

Ross went to Ben and told him he could source the release with a CD. Then he asked people on here and online for a used copy of the disc. 

He was going to source one of his releases with a used 7 year old CD, all while "ruining a release I had worked hard on for 3 years."

I am looking for a cd copy of "You me and everyone we know- So young, so insane". 

Ideally a sealed copy but I know that may be a long shot so I would take a used copy as well.....please PM if you can help me out

bump.....anyone?

It is for an important gift and would be much appreciated if anyone can help (even if you have a friend who may have one, make a call and ill compensate you if it works out)

But Ross said it was for "an important gift"! I just can't believe he would lie.