ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Who are you to tell me that I can't buy this? I grew up watching Rocco, Ren, Ahh, and Rug and if I want a collectable vinyl featuring my favorite TV theme songs, I will buy it. I don't care if you don't like my posts because it's all opinion and haters will be haters.

I didn't say you can't, I said you will. These aren't even the original fucking tracks, just reimagined by a goddamn nobody. Less Than Jake is the only band that can pull this off. If you buy it, 1. You shouldn't be in this damn thread. 2. You are part of the reason of fucking stupid releases and just throwing your money away on something you'll listen to once because you "grew up on it".

I grew up watching Salute your shorts. Would I buy a reimagined version of the theme from this or ANY other label? No.

also i feel like this is just rubbing in everyones face the fact that he makes so much money off of ETR that he can afford to do dumbass shit like this

I don't think that's really what's going on. There's no way he's rolling in dough from ETR, and this Nickelodeon thing is probably significantly cheaper than putting out one of their regular releases.

With that said, its very hard to believe the Nickelodeon thing is real and I sort of don't believe it.