ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I am looking for a cd copy of "Modest mouse- The lonesome crowded west".

Ideally a sealed copy but I know that may be a long shot so I would take a used copy as well.....please PM if you can help me out

It is for an important gift and would be much appreciated if anyone can help (even if you have a friend who may have one, make a call and ill compensate you if it works out)

LOL. Way too good.

I rarely have the motivation or time to field offers on records. People email me a lot about that stuff and I rarely respond. Nothing personal. I will try to remember to dig one up next time I grab stuff to eBay. Still got a pretty decent hospital bill to pay off so that might not be too far off, but in general I don't like to make a habit of selling stuff in that manner.

Totally understandable. I was never mad or anything that my emails didn't get replied to I know you guys stay super busy. I had heard that you got really sick and it got pretty serious..glad you're doing better! I'm cool with trying to nab one on the bay especially if it helps with medical bills. They're seriously the pits. I guess that means there is a separate test other than the /75 black tour press?

Does anyone remember the 6130 record club subscription

What label is supporting them nowadays?

I can't remember and I'm on my phone, so can't use the search very well. But I seem to remember a shit ton of users here getting burnt by them. And getting fucking idiotic replies.

Something about glass houses is being written here. And how shady labels are always going to be around

I can't remember and I'm on my phone, so can't use the search very well. But I seem to remember a shit ton of users here getting burnt by them. And getting fucking idiotic replies.

Something about glass houses is being written here. And how shady labels are always going to be around

I never subscribed but stirred the pot a little and he asked me for my address.

FREE RECORDS!

Isn't 6131 under the No Sleep umbrella?

I posted a link to this thread in his IG comments, less than 2 minutes and it vanished!

This is crossing a line. It's one thing to many sin the discussion and fevered development here, but when it spills out into the outside of VC and borders on harassment, I take issue with that.

Surely it's already known that all of this is being talked about. Please do not harass the guy on his non-VC platforms. I don't need anything to come back on us here.

This is crossing a line. It's one thing to many sin the discussion and fevered development here, but when it spills out into the outside of VC and borders on harassment, I take issue with that.

Surely it's already known that all of this is being talked about. Please do not harass the guy on his non-VC platforms. I don't need anything to come back on us here.

It's not really personal harassment, though. It's his record label's social media account that is public and is used to promote the label. It would be no different if someone tweeted a link to this thread and tagged ETR's Twitter account or posted it on ETR's Facebook wall. None of that is personal harassment; it's just alerting potential customers to various "buyer beware" issues.