ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

they said there is a chance to get anything they've ever put out. So you could get something oop

there's a chance your government is working for your best interest too.

$20 is pretty common nowadays, so they seem to just be inline with everyone being overpriced.

i'm sure ETR's hand is forced. they just sell records overpriced because the market is forcing them to.

really? well thats messed up.

Ahh his eBay items are hilarious. 

Like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rob-Zombie-hellbilly-deluxe-180g-SEALED-3-color-swirl-vinyl-lp-reissue-15-500-/271693232956?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f422dbb3c&nma=true&si=8ybJultQaqLMYdm2IEDQvwrraxY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Selling his own release and then the description: "I bought two copies and must say that this album looks and sounds amazing. I took a photo of my opener copy to show how cool the record looks.  I was also lucky enough to get a low #, mine came with #14 and #15 stickers which are the lowest ive seen posted so far."

Ahh his eBay items are hilarious. 

Like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rob-Zombie-hellbilly-deluxe-180g-SEALED-3-color-swirl-vinyl-lp-reissue-15-500-/271693232956?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f422dbb3c&nma=true&si=8ybJultQaqLMYdm2IEDQvwrraxY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Selling his own release and then the description: "I bought two copies and must say that this album looks and sounds amazing. I took a photo of my opener copy to show how cool the record looks.  I was also lucky enough to get a low #, mine came with #14 and #15 stickers which are the lowest ive seen posted so far."

what an asshole.