More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be nice if the fucks at triple crown would reply to my emails as to why my order is still pre-ordered.....

thats weird. they answered both my emails with an hour. good customer service in my opinion. just kinda shadey how they handled this release.

is yours pre-ordered still? if so, what did they say about it?

Damnit!...I can't view the pics as for some reason they are blocked by the firewalls here at work...Carajo!!!!

Your work blocks imageshack? That is strange.

Our firewalls are so inconsistent. Sometimes they block certain sites, sometimes others. I'll wait til I get home after the Circa Survive show to see the pics...even though I am only going for Fear Before The March Of Flames.

Guest falloutcollapse

Your work blocks imageshack? That is strange.

Our firewalls are so inconsistent. Sometimes they block certain sites, sometimes others. I'll wait til I get home after the Circa Survive show to see the pics...even though I am only going for Fear Before The March Of Flames.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to wait so long for this tour. Also, I want this thing so bad, thanks Thomas for the pix!

I sent a message to merchdirect about why my order still says 'preordered' and I got a very standard non-personal reply saying that "one or more items have not been received and when we have it we will send it..."...or something to that effect...

Blah!

Ha...considering other people are starting to get their copies already?

This whole thing is ri-freaking-diculous