More Deja Entendus available

Guest conoley

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo...I just got off the phone with MerchDirect.

Mind you, I am sick, so my voice was shit and I couldn't talk for long, but here's the deal...

She said they have "about 500" preordered but are getting in a new shipment on Monday. I believe she said the shipment will be of about 200.

Apparently, they're going to mail mine on Monday, but who knows.

So, in the end, I am getting them, just late. And no, she didn't really apologize or anything. Gotta love 'em.

Mind you, I am sick, so my voice was shit and I couldn't talk for long, but here's the deal...

She said they have "about 500" preordered but are getting in a new shipment on Monday. I believe she said the shipment will be of about 200.

So, in the end, I am getting them, just late. And no, she didn't really apologize or anything. Gotta love 'em.

After reading this, I called too. Once I told whoever was working the situation I was asked if I had called earlier, at which point I laughed. The woman was pretty friendly, though she didn't apologize and added that she'd send a merchandise return form as well, meaning I don't even get to keep the item she sent. Anyone know I can get away with holding onto it anyways?

I also asked if it was a repress, to which she responded "We've been trying to get a hold of them and they haven't bothered responding. At this point, I'm telling everyone it's a repress. They just told us they found about 600 copies and to just to start selling them, though they're taking a really long time to send them."

So, 600 + 100-200 they're bringing on tour with them? I doubt they only sold 200 the first pressing.

Triple Crown is a piece of shit.

After reading this, I called too. Once I told whoever was working the situation I was asked if I had called earlier, at which point I laughed. The woman was pretty friendly, though she didn't apologize and added that she'd send a merchandise return form as well, meaning I don't even get to keep the item she sent. Anyone know I can get away with holding onto it anyways?

I also asked if it was a repress, to which she responded "We've been trying to get a hold of them and they haven't bothered responding. At this point, I'm telling everyone it's a repress. They just told us they found about 600 copies and to just to start selling them, though they're taking a really long time to send them."

So, 600 + 100-200 they're bringing on tour with them? I doubt they only sold 200 the first pressing.

plus interpunk got some and who knows who else

I also have to send back the CD/DVD. I was kinda hoping they'd let me keep it, considering it's the least they could do. Damn them all to monkey hell!
did they just say they were sending a label to ship it back to them with your order?...if thats the case id just say screw em and keep it (seeing as theyve been huge jerks)theyre not gonna charge you

im becoming more and more glad i canceled my order with them and grabbed it from interpunk. at least i can login into interpunk and see that they expect them in on nov. 6th. dont care if thats a day or two longer than it would have been from merchdirect if its allows me to avoid this whole debacle. if i received a thursday cd/dvd i would have flipped out, even as much as i like them as a band. and there'd be no way id take the time to send it back to them after that whole mess.

also, i dont think ill ever buy anything triple crown related ever again. not that i did a lot of shopping with them as it is, but wow what a crock this whole thing has been.

I also have to send back the CD/DVD. I was kinda hoping they'd let me keep it, considering it's the least they could do. Damn them all to monkey hell!
did they just say they were sending a label to ship it back to them with your order?...if thats the case id just say screw em and keep it (seeing as theyve been huge jerks)theyre not gonna charge you

Yeah, they said they'd send a mailer and a label so I can send it back. That's not a bad idea, Loren...I like your thinking.

that's fucking stupid. triple crown is fucking stupid. i hope they're reading this thread at some point in time and realize that they're stupid. and mean.

Guest falloutcollapse

A. I'm still going to keep this open because I want mine so bad.

B. Best Buy sent me my Thursday DVD today. I am so freakin' stoked to watch it later.

Yeah, they said they'd send a mailer and a label so I can send it back. That's not a bad idea, Loren...I like your thinking.

EVEN BETTER! Grab something you don't want anymore and send it back with their label - like your old Korn CDs or something. When they contact you, don't apologize for the mistake, just tell them they can send it back to you and you will get their proper return out sometime next week.

Guest falloutcollapse

EVEN BETTER! Grab something you don't want anymore and send it back with their label - like your old Korn CDs or something. When they contact you, don't apologize for the mistake, just tell them they can send it back to you and you will get their proper return out sometime next week.

Hahaha +1 +1

Oh shit, that's good.

Totally beat me to it. I was just about to write this. Kudos!

I just received an e-mail from MerchDirect that says my order has been processed and shipped.

Me too. I was hoping they wouldn't ship it until after the 3rd, when I'm going to see them. I was hoping I could pick one up at the show and cancel my order. Oh well, we'll see what the order looks like when it comes.

As much as I'd like a first pressing of this I honestly don't care much. Sure Triple Crown may have lied but they didn't charge a ridiculous price for it so re-press or first press I paid a fair price for a 2xLP and that's all I'm concerned about.