PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - What It Takes to Move Forward

Shelby

That availability bar still shows quite a few, I'm assuming there's some cart hoarders.

This hopefully doesn't need to be said, but just in case: if you are checking the quantities left for the lolz make sure you empty your cart so other people trying to get them don't have to wait for it to time out.

Agreed on the 7". I actually wouldn't mind them if I had a quality place/unit/thing to store them in/on. Currently the 23 I own are in a drawer with my socks. Vinyl Storage 101.

I actually got really "lucky" with this. My wife and I used random 45s from old jukeboxes as placecards for our wedding (music-themedish) and I have about seven wooden 7" crates that each hold around 100 7"s. I would sell some, but my wife has such sentimental attachment to wedding stuff I can't even put stickers on the crates...anyway I have a seemingly neverending supply of 7" storage. :D

I had a friend build me this lil fella for my small 7" collection - Also seemed appropriate to post cause this Empire! Empire! EP was in the front when I took this picture last summer.

21l0unl.jpg

Did they ever release more details about the tour? I swear I thought that was supposed to come up today too. Just curious as to where the Cleveland show is gonna be.

1/29 Cleveland, OH @ Mahalls

1/30 Chicago, IL @ Reggies

1/31 Lansing , MI @ TBA

2/2 Toronto, ON @ The Cave

2/3 Rochester, NY @ The Bug Jar

2/4 Somerville, MA @ Cuisine En Local

2/5 North Haven, CT @ Up All Night Collective

2/6 New York, NY @ Palisades

2/7 Philadelphia, PA @ The Golden Tea House

2/8 Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Roboto Project

https://www.facebook.com/events/1398621290431816/

1/29 Cleveland, OH @ Mahalls

1/30 Chicago, IL @ Reggies

1/31 Lansing , MI @ TBA

2/2 Toronto, ON @ The Cave

2/3 Rochester, NY @ The Bug Jar

2/4 Somerville, MA @ Cuisine En Local

2/5 North Haven, CT @ Up All Night Collective

2/6 New York, NY @ Palisades

2/7 Philadelphia, PA @ The Golden Tea House

2/8 Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Roboto Project

Thanks! Was this only posted on Facebook or something? I checked a couple different sites today and didn't see details anywhere else.

Thanks! Was this only posted on Facebook or something? I checked a couple different sites today and didn't see details anywhere else.

Yeah it was on facebook, I forgot to add the link to the group/event/thingy so I edited that in really quickly. You can look in the description of the event for individual event details. Looks like full details are only out for the Cleveland and the North Haven shows right now though.

Did they ever release more details about the tour? I swear I thought that was supposed to come up today too. Just curious as to where the Cleveland show is gonna be.

I'll probably be at the Cleveland show, since I missed them 2 weeks ago with Koji.

• 4 weeks later...

So my cousin goofed and didn't request work off in advance like he should have, so we ended up getting to the venue super late. Unfortunately we missed all the opening bands and missed the first three songs of E!E!'s set. Caught the majority of their set though so it wasn't a total loss.

Anyways, here's what the tour cover looks like. Got #63/200. I picked up a 180g black copy, but if you want to know what the splatter looks like, it looks pretty similar to the Free Throw - Those Days Are Gone splatter, just with light grey and pink on the respective discs.

wCpLXmK.jpg?1

So because my cousin goofed and didn't request work off in advance like he should have, so we ended up getting to the venue super late. Unfortunately we missed all the opening bands and missed the first three songs of E!E!'s set. Caught the majority of their set though so it wasn't a total loss.

Anyways, here's what the tour cover looks like. Got #63/200. I picked up a 180g black copy, but if you want to know what the splatter looks like, it looks pretty similar to the Free Throw - Those Days Are Gone splatter, just with light grey and pink on the respective discs.

wCpLXmK.jpg?1

So do you know if they were selling a limited number for the show?