PO 12/29: Kevin Live At Looney Tunes w/Digital Download via Enjoy The Ride Records

Kevin Devine Recorded Live at Looney Tunes in West Babylon, Ny on 4/18/09 

Vinyl Re-issue Limited to 500 Total copies across 3 colors variants

15935797330_798aa7ed97_b.jpg

Vinyl has been remastered specifically for vinyl and is housed in a gatefold jacket, each hand numbered out of 500 copies

16097288996_4051719424_o.jpg

15937337967_1cdd5b4271_o.jpg

The ETR exclusive variant is pressed on Sky blue, Red and Bone tri color split with Leaf Green Splatter which was designed to resemble the storefront and is limited to 200 copies exclusively at EnjoyTheRide.Storenvy.com

15935664118_9450054559_b.jpg

The Orange with orange splatter is limited to 200 and is available via Brookvale Records Webstore & at Looney Tunes

15503382983_f6b0629139_b.jpg

Black is limited to 100 copies and is split between the ETR webstore & in store at Looney Tunes

Each album also comes complete with a digital download code of the live performance

Track Listing

1 Intro

2 Tomorrow's Just Too Late

3 Yr Husband

4 You're Trailing Yourself / Carnival

5 Another Bag Of Bones

6 Go Haunt Someone Else

7 Cotton Crush

8 I Could Be With Anyone

9 The Biggest Lie (Elliot Smith Cover)

10 Lord, I Know We Don't Talk

Whoa! This is awesome, awesome news. I was just thinking the other day: "I wish some live KD stuff would get pressed on wax." and here we are! That Enjoy The Ride variant is ahhhhhmazing. I hope I can score one of them. Hell, the Orange splatter is even nice as hell.

Also, this says "re-issue on vinyl": was it pressed before and I missed it? I've had a digital copy for years.

And another question: it says "pre-order" when are they set to ship / release? I'm just so damn antsy to get this on the turntable.

Whoa! This is awesome, awesome news. I was just thinking the other day: "I wish some live KD stuff would get pressed on wax." and here we are! That Enjoy The Ride variant is ahhhhhmazing. I hope I can score one of them. Hell, the Orange splatter is even nice as hell.

Also, this says "re-issue on vinyl": was it pressed before and I missed it? I've had a digital copy for years.

And another question: it says "pre-order" when are they set to ship / release? I'm just so damn antsy to get this on the turntable.

I think it means they're re-issuing the album on vinyl, whereas the origisjl issue was on CD or whatever. And ETR usually marks it as "pre-orders" even though they usually have the products in hand and they usually ship out in about a week. But that might not be the case here.

I think it means they're re-issuing the album on vinyl, whereas the origisjl issue was on CD or whatever. And ETR usually marks it as "pre-orders" even though they usually have the products in hand and they usually ship out in about a week. But that might not be the case here.

Thank you for the information! I was really confused on how I misse it so that's why I asked and I don't remember if I ordered from ETR so I wasn't sure how shipping / release dates work on their products

This is correct.  This particular album was never sold to the public on Cd or digitally . It was only given out on a burned cd to those people who attended the in store performance in 2009 

Stock is showing it's already down 1/6th or so and yet we can't order?

He does that to artificially create demand on his releases. Every time. Par for the course.

We set aside a small amount for the band/artist and also for any copies which may be lost or damaged in transit so we usually list 25 less copies than available at first.

come on guys, maybe a link to one song to hear what the recording sounds like, so I don't blind-drop $40 on this.

:ph34r:

There is no recording of the performance online currently to my knowledge and performance was also entirely remastered so even if you found a recording of the original cd given out at the show, the vinyl remaster will sound much better anyway