PO 12/29: Kevin Live At Looney Tunes w/Digital Download via Enjoy The Ride Records

Got in for the ETR split. I was having s lot of issues checking out for some reason, it kept telling me my zip code was wrong when it was correct. But after about eight minutes I was finally able to get it. i guess it was a good thing though because a buddy asked me to pick his up for him due to being at work, so I put one split (for me), one black (for him) in the cart and then he texted me and said he got it. Lol. Can not wait to get this!

sure is a good thing i've got christmas money.

picked up the tri-color on my break today, mostly because i couldn't find a working link to buy the ginger copy using my phone. oh well. just happy to add to my collection.

this release also gets me further annoyed with brand new. like.. what the fuck guys? do you have any friggin idea how much money you're not making by passing on releases like these? put out a live album. a rarities ep. some acoustic shit. kevin has been cleaning up on these kinds of things.

My card was charged for both, so I'm guessing both are coming. Are these shipping soon? 

Oh, and Brookvale still has their half of the black and their splattered variant. 

I am hoping to have the kevin devine albums mailed out by the end of next week but i am beyond swamped right now. Between the 3 releases that went on sale between last friday and this friday came out to over 500 overs (150 of which ive packed already).  So  sorry about the delay, I am going to try and get it out asap

I am hoping to have the kevin devine albums mailed out by the end of next week but i am beyond swamped right now. Between the 3 releases that went on sale between last friday and this friday came out to over 500 overs (150 of which ive packed already). So sorry about the delay, I am going to try and get it out asap

I can help out packing one day if your short handed.

I am hoping to have the kevin devine albums mailed out by the end of next week but i am beyond swamped right now. Between the 3 releases that went on sale between last friday and this friday came out to over 500 overs (150 of which ive packed already). So sorry about the delay, I am going to try and get it out asap

They're just records.. People can live without an immediate delivery.

(Lol)

I am okay with waiting. People need to have more patience. Thanks for getting these made!

I am hoping to have the kevin devine albums mailed out by the end of next week but i am beyond swamped right now. Between the 3 releases that went on sale between last friday and this friday came out to over 500 overs (150 of which ive packed already).  So  sorry about the delay, I am going to try and get it out asap

Thanks for the update. No need to be sorry, I was only curious. 

Got my splatter from Brookvale in today. Did anyone notice that the spine reads "Kevin Devine Live at Lonney Tunes"? haha. Also the images inside the gatefold are kinda pixelated like the Finch reissues. But hey, the record looks nice and plays nice. I'm an avid KD collector so this was a must have for me.

Got my splatter from Brookvale in today. Did anyone notice that the spine reads "Kevin Devine Live at Lonney Tunes"? haha. Also the images inside the gatefold are kinda pixelated like the Finch reissues. But hey, the record looks nice and plays nice. I'm an avid KD collector so this was a must have for me.

Typo on the spine? Haha. I'm glad to hear it plays well. When I had my old computer I'd listened to it many times. I can't wait to get this.

Hey, I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the label is on backwards "This Side" has intro listed but actually starts the track list for side B

/crappy photo of the pixelated image

sq1hlj.jpg

My phone camera doesn't help much but it's not great

The record sounds good which is essentially all I care about but between these minor flaws in addition to the typo on the spine the overall release seems surprisingly sloppy

Oh well, still looks pretty and sounds solid