FS: Lost My Job Taking Offers On My Tradelist YAY!

rthursdayx

Hey guys I'm gonna be playing video games so I won't have time to keep checking messages so here's my cell phone number (315) 261-0432 Messages go straight to my e-mail so I will hear them instantly or feel free to text me so I can get back to you as fast as possible. I'm not trying to be a dick either I'm being serious I wanna provide the best fastest service possible. Thanks everyone!!!

Yes finally someone with some common sense my thoughts exactly. if I was this terrible person my feedback would reflect that but I have no negative feedback i was slow shipping my say anything - is a real boy vinyl out to Djzaruba cuz I was working back then and I had very few opportunities to get to the post office as quick as I wanted to therefore the neutral but he got the record and then guess what 11 positive feedback. You started stuff in a sales topic and that makes it harder for me to sell things instantly people doubt buying things. Im just trying to sell records man without drama for once. I have no job nothing is holding me up anyone that buys something will get it shipped out the next day with tracking of course I always get tracking anyways you'd be stupid not to these days. That being said let the drama stop and the selling begin. PM me or text me and I will respond as soon as I can and I appreciate everyone whos stopped by have a great day relax and spin one of your favorite records and enjoy!

Whats sold? I havent officially sold anything yet. I have a few things pending. Thanks for that man it means alot I live in upstate new york I can see Canada from where I live but the towns surrounding me are small and you basically have to know someone to find a job quickly most stores have minimal employees and most of them have been there forever because no one leaves there job around here because you may not find one for years I used to be a Manager at Mcdonalds and I did the hiring I kid you know I got applications from people with Doctorate PHd's who practiced medicine and lost their job and had such a hard time finding one tbey resorted to applying at Mcdonalds.

you know I used to do employment coordination....basically mining resumes, scheduling interviews, etc....and more often than not, people would be more willing to stay on unemployment then work.

They would show up for the interview, and then tell my manager "unemployment makes me go to interviews, but I'm not looking for anything right now"

I have actually bought from this seller twice. The second time when I bought Say Anything the shipping was a little slow, but I wouldn't say I discredit the seller. The main reason that I have neutral instead of positive was just because I didn't hear from the seller for a while. I understand that things happen, it just wasn't communicated to me, so I have neutral instead. Overall, I am happy with all 3 purchases from this seller. I think that as long as the communication error is fixed on the sellers part (which has been acknowledged that it will be better from here on out) that this is definitely an okay seller to do business with. I have been watching this post get longer and longer and decided that it was about time that I say something to help credit the seller's reputation. Good luck with the sale, and good luck with finding a new job. I'm sorry that you lost it at such an inconvenient time.

Thanks man I really appreciate that and yeah it's the worst time of the year to not have steady income it's scary actually because I live so far north that the winters are beyond freezing you can't pay your heat or electric bill and it gets shut off you can die if you have no where to go or no vehicle like me.

I've bought from this seller before and had no problems. other than shipping taking a little bit, but as long as I got my record I was happy. I'm not sure if his tradelist is updated though, from what I can see in our old messages. However, regardless of what the circumstances are for his needing to sell these, they aren't necessarily any of our business. As long as he's shipping out what we buy, it's all good.

Shit happened but naw. Basically he tried to sell  a record to me, i declined bacause it was too much, then he rebought that record from someone i was buying from for way less then he was selling. It pissed me off, sure, but i got that record and that's behind me. He's flipping that record now too in another thread. 

I even said in this thread i don't wish the job thing on anyone, but i don't think that's true with this dude. he made up things before to not send records out. I didn't say not to buy from him, all i said was to be careful. 

Backing Royce on this one. I had an experience with this seller (rthursdayx) before. He sold me two records and I paid for them promptly, only for him to tell me that he had already sold a blink record I had bought from him. He said something about needing money for a doctor's appointment and it was really difficult to get him to reimburse me (he just wanted to send the other record I had bought from him). Lucky, everything got figured out but the whole thing seemed kind of sketch.

On the other hand, Royce is a great seller, bought three rad records from him! Definitely take his word seriously :)

Oh you mean when you didnt answer for awhile and someone else bought brand new your favorite weapon right away without taking forever to answer and then you just paid out of nowhere when I didnt hear from you in a day or 2 then I said im sorry brand new sold already I havent heard from you I didnt think you were interested anymore and refunded you for the brand new record and then you didnt want the blink 182 record anymore and asked to be refunded for that too which is sketch to me and I said thats fine give me an hour I have to get a paypal cash card because I withdrew the money already and then refunded you as soon as I added the money to my account an hour or so later. Yeah dont not message me for days and then just pay let me know hey is that record still available? And then pay. Seriously : )

Your story is just backwards I never promised to hold them for you because if that were the case then yeah I would have been a dic but you cant go 2 days without talking to someone and then just pay them and say hey i paid you i dont feel in the wrong at all because i never said i'd save them for you people message people all the time and say i want this record get the persons email address and never pay or message them again. And it wasnt blink I sold it was brand new get your facts right.