aflycon

Hey guys! I am looking for a copy of the 2010 HT exclusive press of Sublime's Robbin' the Hood (black/pink swirl, not picture discs). I have been listening to this album a fuckin' ton lately and realized that it appeals to me on the same level that 40oz to Freedom does, but it's overlooked enough that I could get it for much less than 40oz's going rate of "an arm and a leg."

After digging through a ton of sale threads, I see that I've missed out on this being sold for cheap several times. Silly me. I don't really want to spend more than $40 or so, and I'm also willing to trade - take a look at my list! (Only the NOFX is off-limits.) Could even do a cash+trade thing if that's what you're into. 

P.S. I know that a repress of this is coming in a few months, and another HT exclusive to boot (thanks Travis, I love you), but I'd like to buy this pressing because A) I want it now, 2) I'll probably end up collecting the variants for it anyway, and D) Why do you even care? I'm giving you money.

Please help.

Love,

Alex

Is there a date for the hot topic repress?

All Travis has said is "sometime in 2015." 

Considering that the 40oz should be shipping in a couple of days and Robbin' the Hood is only a few months out, I'd say it's safe to bet we'll see the HT exclusives in the first half of the year.