This is a set sale. If you want to play the “make offer” guessing game, please make sure your offer is more than the asking price ;) . I am only shipping to the U.S. at this time.

Some titles are bundled together at a discount for you. I want to get rid of as many of these records as I can. I’m not desperate for cash, I just want the room, so don’t write me with some lowball offer. Also, not looking for trades at the moment unless you have some rare stoner/doom. This is a first paid, first sold deal. Please be ready to pay if you PM me and want the record. Flakes suck. Thanks for understanding.

These prices do not include shipping. Shipping via USPS Media Mail with tracking is $4 per record and an additional $1 per record. Insurance is an extra $2.50 and may be required for larger orders, so we are both covered. Sorry, ONLY SHIPPING TO Continental U.S. locations at this time. PM me with your wants and any questions.

Here is the first batch with more to come:

SALE CLOSED DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE

Sorry, ONLY SHIPPING TO Continental U.S. locations at this time. PM me with your wants and any questions.

• 3 months later...