PO NOW: ...Is A Real Boy 10th Anniversary Box Set

Doghouse Records is excited to announce a special 10 Year Anniversary Edition of Say Anything's classic album ...is a Real Boy. The set includes the 13 original songs from ...is a Real Boy as well as the 7 songs from the Was A Real Boy expanded edition and the song "Walk Through Hell," all remastered for vinyl and pressed on four 10-inch records.

The first 2500 units also include a bonus 7-inch which includes two unreleased songs including "But a Fleeting Illness," which was a demo from before the album and an acoustic version of "Belt," recorded in 2004 by Max. All 5 pieces of vinyl are packed in a special box along with an exclusive booklet that includes photos and stories from the period.

***Please note that expected ship date is 5/1/2015. Because of the nature of pressing vinyl and a special package such as this the date may be slightly earlier or later.

/http://www.doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/

It'd be ideal if Doghouse repressed or put on vinyl something new or even from their way back catalog. They just keep repressing and reissuing the same nonsense. I'm OK w/ more Get Up Kids and even Say Anything...but c'mon, quit getting so gimmicky and obviously cash-grabby and just put out something new.

I'd love to see the Endpoint stuff get reissued but that will never happen since they're too niche in the HxC scene and only the jaded and old dudes like myself would care.

Hell...why not put on vinyl the first Meg & Dia album?!?! That's pure indie pop delight that would get some fans nowadays.

And going back to this Say Anything reissue...so much for test presses being "unique" and special...not when you have 100 of them in that first package. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

CBB2339F-E749-4555-8347-987B6285E7DF.gif