PO NOW: ...Is A Real Boy 10th Anniversary Box Set

That is the joke, it is a random song on a 7" that doesnt go with the album, much like this set.

We Will Erase All Life On Earth but Us or Slumming It With Johnny would probably be a better fit considering they were on the For Sale EP but I think But A Fleeting Illness fits the IARB era just fine.

We Will Erase All Life On Earth but Us or Slumming It With Johnny would probably be a better fit considering they were on the For Sale EP but I think But A Fleeting Illness fits the IARB era just fine.

Why can't they just press something with Slumming it With Johnny on it? That's one of my all-time favorite Say Anything songs, but nothing before IARB gets any vinyl.

I see this 7" as a good sign. They pressed Rarities 1, they've promised Rarities 2, now they're finally pressing some rarities on vinyl.

That said, if anyone with any power is reading this, I would jump on a 7" box set of rarities so hard. In addition to the aforementioned Menorah Majora 10".

I'm thinking...

Nudity/Thoughts on a Liberal Education

Boston Peace/Presidential Suite

We Will Erase/Slumming It

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only 2 options left now.  Since this pre-order went up I've been looking for the 2xLP at a decent price. Unfortunately, all the 2xLP's are selling for about the same price as the box set.

i'd sell my copy for $45ppd. has some sleeve damage, but it's not awful. can take pics if you're interested.

edit: pretty sure its the red w/ white splatter