PO NOW: ...Is A Real Boy 10th Anniversary Box Set

Super bummed the colors got changed on two of those pressings. :(

I get that mock up colors may vary upon pressing, but come on, they're COMPLETELY different colors.

Hopefully they sound good though!

yeah, it would be one thing if they ended up being a different purple, but purple to red and purple to orange is kinda lame on their part.

yeah, it would be one thing if they ended up being a different purple, but purple to red and purple to orange is kinda lame on their part.

Lol

"Colors may vary" means that well.. the colors may vary... When you buy into it, the colors might vary, ya know?

To be even more specific, the descriptions of the variants do not even speak of what color you'll be getting.. They just talk about what kind of variant, eg. 'Splatter'.

Lol

"Colors may vary" means that well.. the colors may vary... When you buy into it, the colors might vary, ya know?

To be even more specific, the descriptions of the variants do not even speak of what color you'll be getting.. They just talk about what kind of variant, eg. 'Splatter'.

i guess. but why even have a mock-up of the colors at that point then? it was just very misleading.

white with orange haze is rad. probably the best fit for the color palette.

still haven't purchased yet but if it sounds good i may just buy it for kicks. i abandoned the variant game a while ago but i'd be ok with having this on 12" and 10" if the latter sounds good

Is that on dog houses site? I'm not seeing it.

I couldn't do a side by side comparison or anything like that but from what I recall from the 2xLP, sound quality is very similar; both seemed very good. 

As I now own David's 2LP (at least I think it was you)...I can say that the sound quality is a 90/100. Pretty stellar. Just to throw a somewhat comparable (however distorted by perception and components) number out there.