VC Collector fo the month, Ben Conoley

Guest admin1338560633

im not sure if this is posted anywhere else, but how does one become collector of the month? is it based on how much you buy from VC? how many posts youve made? how large your collection is? how much virgil likes you more than everyone else? is there a secret log of everyone's scene points since they were thirteen? tell me, i beg.

Guest Admin

at this point, there is not a science to the collector of the month. the first three collectors were chosen because they stood out for various reasons whether it was helping me out in some way, being super kind in correspondences, or what not.

I should figure out a better way to do it and if anyone has suggestions for doing so, please let me know.

Guest conoley

I actually only exist on the Internet. That picture is just what I got when I went to images on Goolge and did a search for handsome+man+"minor threat"

i have decided, there should be an equation to determine it.

CotM = (the amount of records you own * the number you purchased from VC this month / the amount of years you've been collecting + (2 * the year of the oldest record you own)) / (the most amount of money of money you've spent on a single record + your post count on the message board)

Congrats man!..

anyways, Brennan is a smart man. We need to listen to him.

hmm i'm thinking of printing this post and framing it on my wall. this would never have happened on NOFXwiki and i'm never expecting this to happen again. anyways i stand by my comment. anyone who can collect a band that thoroughly should get to be the CotM

also faith is very right. a poll should be in order.