FS-Against Me!-New Wave

derek123

I never received any money back whatsoever. Not even a message from you saying you screwed up, fell behind, whatever you want to call it. I know you don't have the original PMs because you were pretty quick to delete them as soon as I asked for a tracking number. I however, do have the PMs and have no problem posting a screenshot of them if that refreshes your memory.

if you reimbursed me my money, you should have no problem proving it. paypal keeps a log of every transaction. Maybe if you look through you transactions you will see that you never made good. I sent multiple messages over a month period asking about it's whereabouts, and finally cut my losses and left negative feedback. All i want is what's owed to me.

You think paypal would have let me go this long without paying you? You were not the only one who I slacked on sending records to, my feedback shows it.  Every one of you got your money back and I'm not posting "proof" all over the boards. I'm done with this squabble now. Record is sold anyway.

Ok, so heres my receipt from when i originally sent you the funds. July 3, 2013. Yeah, almost a year and a half ago. Paypal keeps it all on file.

http://i.imgur.com/KZOhJAF.png

Next up is my paypal Account activity of all incoming payments. The date range starting is set at the date I sent you the payment all the way up to today.

http://i.imgur.com/hO31gg3.png

Notice that your name, or even any dollar amount close to what you supposedly reimbursed me are nowhere to be found on that list?

I'm not doubting that you made good to most of the members you burned in the past, but i wasnt one of them. I had given up and cut my losses, until i saw you back on here selling the record that you had already "sold" to me. I still have record of the PM's as well, After 3 weeks of you "shipping it out" it never showed up. I questioned you about it, and you deleted the conversation. You never made any attempt to refund more or send the records out.

Trailer Park Boys aka the only good thing on netflix

Cannot go wrong with Trailer Park Boys.  The only problem with that is I always have to scheme to watch it while my wife isn't in the house.  

On topic, this is pretty messed up, and seems to be cut and dry.  There must be something with people named Derek/Derrick on these boards.

Cannot go wrong with Trailer Park Boys.  The only problem with that is I always have to scheme to watch it while my wife isn't in the house.  

On topic, this is pretty messed up, and seems to be cut and dry.  There must be something with people named Derek/Derrick on these boards.

Yeah man, I think the biggest slap in the face is that not only do i find out he's active on the boards again... but he's technically selling MY fuckin record! I guess all i can hope now is he sees this and realizes he fucked up. But who am I kidding... Let's just hope whoever bought it from him this time actually gets it. Lesson learned- pay the paypal fees. Chock one up to being a rookie on the internets.

I also bought a copy of dude ranch, if you read the memo on the paypal. Like i said, I was stupid and naieve. Those records definitely weren't worth as much as they go for now back then, but it should have still raised a red flag for me that his asking price was that cheap. That was the first deal i did on here haha. Luckily everything else has gone smooth from there on in. Y'all are good people....most of you.