CLOSED WTB: ACB,Beloved,Chariot,LIYW,Norma Jean,Underoath

No This Is Patrick

CLOSED. Starting a new "clean" thread for 2016. 

Thanks to those that have done sales/trades with me in 2015!

Updated Introduction: Looking to shorten my want list, and it's constantly changing. Unfortunately I got into "the hobby" too late so I know some most are going to be a more expensive. Some quick notes:

• I try to be a good seller and have great deals, hopefully karma will help me with my wants now
  • I am usually picky with variants, but feel free to message me about another version
  • I want some LP's more than others, don't feel offended if I turn down, I'm most likely just broke anyways
  • PLEASE don't ask me to make an offer, I don't want to offend with my $25PPD dream prices
  • Anything bold and red means I really want it

WANTLIST

Purchases/Trades Done on VC in 2015

12"

As Cities Burn - "Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest" Coke Bottle Green/Red Split #100

Beloved - "The Running"

The Chariot - "One Wing" White/Pink Marble|#500

The Chariot - "Long Live" White w/Black Splatter|#2000

Life In Your Way - "Kingdoms" Red/White Split|#100

Norma Jean - "Meridional" 2xLP|#1000

Underoath - "Define The Great Line" 2xLP|#3000

12" Soundtracks

OST - Hans Zimmer - "Batman Begins" Hot Topic|Orange/Brown Marble|#2000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got scammed for an original "Plagues/Dear Love" and just missed a copy of "Meridional"... so I'm sad. Anyone wanna help me with anything listed? Not much spending money but I might be able to pick at least one thing up.

Also go check out my giveaway for a The Devil Wears Prada Box Set!!!

Got screwed scammed on a deal for "Plagues/Dear Love" and just missed a copy of "Meridional"... so I'm sad. Anyone wanna help me with anything listed? Not much spending money but I might be able to pick at least one thing up.

Also go check out my giveaway for a The Devil Wears Prada Box Set!!!

Think I was the one that snagged Meridional before you. Sorry about that! I do have The Anti-Mother though (black/white) that I'd consider selling. PM me?

I've got it. It was supposed to be signed, but it wasn't. So that's kinda lame... 

How is the sound quality? If you've listened. Saw some pics and it seems kinda flimsy, others have said things similar, but man if they pressed "Son of the Morning" I'd be in heaven!

And thanks for the AC4 link! It was a Record Store Day Canada exclusive so that makes sense, and I've dealt with people across the border so I'm not worried. Only problem I've had is since it's a RSD release, as soon as anything from that leaves the store, people think they have the excuse to mark it up 3-4 times the original price.

Think I was the one that snagged Meridional before you. Sorry about that! I do have The Anti-Mother though (black/white) that I'd consider selling. PM me?

I think it was you! And no worries man, I'll get a copy sooner or later! But awesome! I may have another TDWP lined up, so that might take up most of my budget, but I'll drop you a line about The Anti Mother sometime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a crazy year, got a lot of things I didn't think I'd get, made some poor buying choices, made some regretful selling choices. Anyways this will probably be the last bump of my 2015 buying thread. REALLY ONLY LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE TRADES! It's "that" time of the year with money pretty tight on gifts and other things. And I only have a few things I'm looking to get rid of so I'm already limiting my customer base.

Thanks for putting up for my shenanigans and even bigger thanks to those I've dealt with in buying or selling!