FS: Metal Records and Such (Sabbath, Slayer, Maiden, ETC)

rexsharpe

Explain how me calling you out on your shit is me being butthurt? I'm gone need you to make it make sense.

Simple. There was nothing for you to call me out on. I stated what others also said. Then you decided to grow nuts and run your mouth, obviously butthurt from your thread. Now im sure you will run it again about this post but hey im done with it. It was fun while it lasted darling

Simple. There was nothing for you to call me out on. I stated what others also said. Then you decided to grow nuts and run your mouth, obviously butthurt from your thread. Now im sure you will run it again about this post but hey im done with it. It was fun while it lasted darling

whitney-houston-laughs-o.gif GIFSoup

Guest MrVinyl77

You are one delusional dude. I stated in English this has 0 to do with my thread & everything to do with jackasses like you threadcrapping others sales posts. I've seen it happen to a bunch of posts, not just this one. Seems to me you got your tail tucked in between your legs when I stated the obvious.

These prices are all in line with Discogs and the other sites. The garbage that's selling for $13 is in Good condition. This copy is in Very Good Plus to NM. I went through loads of eBay sales, Discogs sales, etc to figure out what I should charge. I sold the Metallica for $60 to a fella because it was near pristine. But whatevs.

Going through Discogs again,  I don't see anything where I am high,  honestly.  I'm not here to give fabulous deals to people I don't know.  Sorry if this cool guy club expects that,  but not happening.  Don't buy the stuff.  I don't give a shit.  But keep your bullshit out of my threads.

The Led Zeppelin records are all Columbia House editions,  which are rarer and sell for more on Discogs.  Feel free to look it up.  Copies of the ST on Discogs have gone as high as $90.  The lowest on there now is around $20.  This one is pristine and I didn't feel it was insane to ask $30 for it.  Plus,  goons like the guy asking me to sell him the Sabbath I have for $16 PPD because its only $13 on Discogs isn't factoring in the shipping on Discogs,  which makes the much shittier copy in way worse condition cost $18 and now more than what he expects from my condition in outstanding shape.

Don't wanna pay the money,  then beat it.  I do not need you.  I've already sold a ton of this dude's stuff for the rates asked because it is iin great shape,  and not some Goodwill dumpster copy you are comparing it to on Discogs. 

Dude is a fuck face, gave me a reasonable price and then when i dont respond he calls me a cunt. Just because he thinks the records are gold because they are old and in "pristine condition". Much rather have the 180 gram brand new for 4 much bucks. Haha what a silly fucking brute. Im done with thread, peace

You tried to use a record in far shittier shape than my own to get me to give you a deal. So, either you have no clue about record collecting and made a very dumb mistake. Or, more likely since you said you are highly engrossed in this world, tried to trick someone seemingly new around here into giving you a discount on a far superior product.

So, either you're an absolute idiot, or a colossal cunt. Which one is it?

Go buy you brand new version, geek. I already told you I am not selling you anything.

You tried to use a record in far shittier shape than my own to get me to give you a deal. So, either you have no clue about record collecting and made a very dumb mistake. Or, more likely since you said you are highly engrossed in this world, tried to trick someone seemingly new around here into giving you a discount on a far superior product.

So, either you're an absolute idiot, or a colossal cunt. Which one is it?

Go buy you brand new version, geek. I already told you I am not selling you anything.

Haha, im an idiot because i didnt want to over pay for your record because oooooh its so mint for a 1979 copy. Trust me guy im not going to lose any sleep over it. You can think what you want babe. Too bad you dont live closer so i could smack you in the mouth. Now im done

Do you understand how record collecting works? You wanted to underpay for a more collectable version of a record than one in far worse shape than it. Do you not understand this stuff? You were trying to get me to sell you a record in near mint condition for $16 that would cost you $18 from the very website you mentioned in regards to it. You realize this, right?

Simple. I collect vinyl for the music/artwork. I prefer better sounding vinyl, and like newer 180 grams over an old 1979 copy. Just because its old doesnt automatically mean it should be worth more. In some cases thats obviously how it works but not from my point of view on vinyl. Once again, im here for the love of the music, i dont collect them just because they can be considered "collectibles". Its all about the music to me brah.

Now im done...seriously