Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

Wait, you ordered something before I could tell you about it? I'm hurt.

;)

Haha. No kidding. Couldn't pass it up especially if it helps support a new label that could put out some sweet tunes/ vinulz. ;)

Also congrats on selling so much so quickly guys! It shows when music lovers put out music.

Got the last lathe~

Daaaaaaaang! This is crazy! Thank you all so much. I'm really sorry for anyone who didn't get one who wanted one!

If anyone here is in the Illinois/Wisconsin area and wants to come to the Living With Spiders release show where we'll be selling lathes and tapes, here is a link to the facebook event. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/763907327009680/

The rest of the lathes are supposed to go to the band, but if they don't sell out, I'll see how they feel about us selling them here and just giving them the money. Same goes for the tapes!

You can grab our demo right here, my man: http://outofbreathrecords.storenvy.com/products/9450193-boy-toy-demo-14-tape

If anyone else cares, that Boy Toy tape is our band and where Butterfly Puke came from.

Awesome stuff. Just emailed Justice to see if I could add a copy to my order Sonic4Ever / Basin PO!