PO: Isis - Panopticon (REMASTERED)

Evoke

PanopticonSpread700.jpg

ISIS (the band) vinyl repress madness continues with Panopticon now getting the royal treatment, remastered audio, revamped printwork and all! This is the first full-length we ever worked with the band on, almost 10-years ago to the date (!), and it feels great to have it in print and available all these years later.

This time around the ante has been upped with Mika Jussila of Finnvox Studios’ brilliant audio remastering, who was also responsible for the recent Oceanic remastering as well (previously erroneously credited by us to James Plotkin, who also does great work).

Aaron Turner’s iconic layout has also received a tune-up, with uncoated printed-innersleeves housed within a super high-gloss, tip-on heavyweight gatefold jacket.

2000 copies of this beautiful latest pressing were made: 200 on clear/translucent blue, 500 on clear/translucent orange and 1300 on black vinyl. Panopticon is in-house now and available to order from the Robotic Empire – Online Store.

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=7a1b7268237fd8d4ec75e695a5b2db3d&keyword=isis

Snagged a copy of the /200... Way late to this ISIS train, but glad I finally hopped aboard a couple months ago. Band rules.

Me too! I'm late to this band too. Was aware of their existence but never took the time to sit and listen. Glad I picked up these recent releases from Robo. They look excellent and sound amazing.

That New Year's resolution didn't last long. Dang, thanks RE.  ;)

Right when I told myself I wasn't going to buy any records for a while. Ugh... Ordered.

Ha, I'm in the same boat. I didn't want to buy any records until I paid my new speakers off but this album rules and that blue is beautiful. I'm glad this happened though, so not complaining. Now to not buy any more records for a while...

so all these recent remasters coming out have different remasters than the ones that were done for the shades of the swarm boxset? why? all were done by plotkin anyway, what would've changed since the boxset?

They weren't done by Plotkin.

Edit - They were done by Mika Jussila. Clear/Blue is sold out.