PO: Isis - Panopticon (REMASTERED)

Evoke

1 hour ago, seku said:

Having few different Panopticon variants I can confirm that:

- "sky" art was previously  used only in EU vinyl pressings (Trust No One);

- all US pressing I have are kinda glossy (with last press being super-glossy), while EU covers are everything but glossy;

- I do not have "reverse-board" variant, so cannot say anything about it.

spacer.png

Sweet lord!

It's like standing next to Jack Napier at the urinal... 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, daegor said:

Off topic, but WAY back I remember that someone made a map of all of the Isis band members and other projects they were involved in.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about/know where it is?

I think I know what you are talking about or this is a different version but Old Man Gloom just turned exactly what you are talking about into a shirt. Search their Instagram for the image and I think the shirt is being done by death wish inc. 

6 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I think I know what you are talking about or this is a different version but Old Man Gloom just turned exactly what you are talking about into a shirt. Search their Instagram for the image and I think the shirt is being done by death wish inc. 

https://oldmangloom.bandcamp.com/merch/omg-map

This one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 5:33 PM, MayCauseDeath said:

No, but that shirt is what reminded me it exists.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, prowl20 said:

No, but this is also great.  The one I'm thinking of was some image that someone made.  It was a super clean/minimalist design,  members/roles were colour coded.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Just got my shirts and hoodie in the other day!  Was super confused why a big poofy bag showed up from some random place in Kansas haha.

I got my Oceanic shirt as well. Logo was much smaller than it was in the mock up :( 

Seems like a nice quality though. Regardless, happy to support the band...

21 hours ago, tiburondeoreo said:

gosh they really are not going to sell anymore of this new pressing???  even in boring old black?

I cannot believe they posted this repress during the 12 hours I was traveling between Florida and Tennessee and that is going to be it. fuck

if you're after Oceanic I'll probably be ditching my copies because I don't like the remaster of that one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prepare for disappointment...

Just got my order from Ipecac, but no Oceanic. Evidently they were shorted 250 jackets and the lead time is 5-6 months until they receive more. Guess I'll just wait it out instead of requesting a refund. 

Edited by BeerMonger

48 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

Prepare for disappointment...

Just got my order from Ipecac, but no Oceanic. Evidently they were shorted 250 jackets and the lead time is 5-6 months until they receive more. Guess I'll just wait it out instead of requesting a refund. 

Same for me. Asked for a refund and paid $5 extra for a copy from Discogs.