PO: Isis - Panopticon (REMASTERED)

Evoke

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Found this old receipt from 2011 and thought it was pretty depressing.  A decade's worth of inflation really took a toll on vinyl.  This was MSRP too... no sale pricing.  What a time to be alive.

A0-BC4418-63-F2-4961-A105-46-CE4-D5-B3-A

Yeah the increase in prices the last decade have been astronomical, I’ve decided that my collection is fine as is to free up more monies since everything on earth has been steadily increasing in price

Clearly I need to start keeping a spreadsheet like some of you do as I 100% thought I'd missed the initial on-sale of these - to the point that I bought the indie-exclusive variants when they came out - but out of the blue a couple days ago my order from Ipecac showed up (minus Oceanic plus the aforementioned note) 😂

yeah my order was missing the splatter Oceanic.  I'm saying fuck it, I'll just wait.  I've got other records i'm waiting on from like a year ago so what's one more. 

Unfortunately we're moving so the system is coming down today haha it'll be a bit before i can spin these and see what's up. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:58 AM, Noseykyle said:

Just grabbed Oceanic and Panopticon today from my LRS.  This will be my first experience with ISIS.

What took you so long?  I'm very intrigued for this back story!  Did you somehow just discover them?  They are the best albums to start with. 

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, prowl20 said:

https://isis.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/oceanic-2xlp-2021-reissue

if anyone is still looking for a copy of Oceanic (gold w/ red splatter), MerchTable has then for $38 shipped in the US

thanks for the heads up.  I'm tempted to do this because my other variants are awful.  Horrible pressing quality, missing chunks from the side and riddled with all sorts of scratches everywhere.  Truly bad. 

4 hours ago, prowl20 said:

https://isis.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/oceanic-2xlp-2021-reissue

if anyone is still looking for a copy of Oceanic (gold w/ red splatter), MerchTable has then for $38 shipped in the US

Ordered this, but was confused by “Clear” in the dropdown. Have hopes that “exclusive artist variant” and it being MerchTable - that it’s the gold/red splatter pictured. And not the clear w/gold & black splatter (indie variant).