Available Jan. 7: Mansions - Dig Up The Dead Acoustic

I fear mine got lost in USPS hell.

same

I fear mine got lost in USPS hell.

I haven't seen mine yet either

Well if it went out on the 12th, then a week isn't early enough to start worrying. I think mine should be here this week.

Mine stil hasn't shown yet either.

I had another record ordered the same day that's been trapped for a week for some reason.

update for you guys // the rest of the thread. most of the records were postmarked for the 12th, and USPS was supposed to pick them all up on that day, but they blew off their pickup at our warehouse. so we had to get them all out in separate installations, which means that they really shipped out between the 13th and 17th for the most part. 

hence...why many of yours haven't arrived yet. sorry we didn't update with this info sooner – i'm currently out of the country so i haven't been online much. 

we're thankful for everyone's patience!

update for you guys // the rest of the thread. most of the records were postmarked for the 12th, and USPS was supposed to pick them all up on that day, but they blew off their pickup at our warehouse. so we had to get them all out in separate installations, which means that they really shipped out between the 13th and 17th for the most part. 

hence...why many of yours haven't arrived yet. sorry we didn't update with this info sooner – i'm currently out of the country so i haven't been online much. 

we're thankful for everyone's patience!

No problem dude, just had a feeling it was something with USPS and not you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update for everyone, and quoted some people below to let them know specifically. 

Our extra copies of this will be going up for sale on Monday at 2pm EST. There are exactly 28 left. Get them now or forever hold your peace! They will probably never be available online or on tour from Chris again. It'll be here: http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/538901-mansions-dig-up-the-dead-acoustic

I wanted to give this thread a head's up before everyone else. We'll likely tweet about them on Monday right before they go up, though.

Does anyone happen to have a spare of either variant? Can't believe I missed out on this one.

Damn, I slept on this. Anyone have an extra?

Shit, guess this is what happens when I work too much. Wasn't expecting to come in here to all of them sold already. Anybody have an extra they'd sell to me when they start shipping? I was going to finally grab this and New Best Friends together but I guess I'll have to wait again.

Damn I didn't even know this was going on sale and it seems that I missed it. If anyone grabbed an extra I would love a copy of this.

This.

And someone needs to press Shanes side project, Promise of Redemption - When the Flowers Bloom.

Gutted this sold out so fast.