FS/FT: Gifts From Enola TP, Toundra I OG, TAC: Peregrine (sealed), Russian Circles, Restorations....

drds89

1. Gifts From Enola: Split with Caravels - Well Worn: /10 Test Press - $50 or trade

2. Marshmallow Ghosts:  Corpse Reviver No. 1 - 7" #164/333 with coloring book - $9

pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/CtaLV 

3. Toundra: (I) 1st /525 White - $25 or trade

4. Appleseed Cast: Peregrine 1st/ sealed (some shrink separation on the back) $59 or trade me worth that or even less, you never know. But be in the ballpark :)

5. Restorations:  LP2 /100 White/Yellow/Green Swirl - $35 or trade me for something - shoegaze, postrock/metal, I'm easy to work with, lots of things I don't even know I want  :)

6. Russian Circles: Empros 1st /Black -sealed $12

Athletics: Who You Are Is Not Enough #/300 Jack’N’Coke – 150 pressed, handmade jackets, wax seal

Crosses: †, ††, ††† 2014 RSD: Pink, Yellow, Blue 10” x 3  (sell/trade as a set, $40)

Black Moth Super Rainbow/Octopus Project Split LP #304/333 Sky Blue and White -Graveface Record Club ($20)

Deftones:  White Pony 2xLP - Ten Year Anniversary (sealed, 2010, corner dings, $23)

Maserati:  Inventions For The New Season 2xLP 1st /1000 A/B White on Crimson; C/D Crimson on White ($18)

ISIS: Panopticon 6th press 2xLP Black (Robotic Empire) $21

Gifts From Enola/Caravels Split EP: Well Worn, Test Press unnumbered of 10, special jacket 

God Is An Astronaut:  All Is Violent, All Is Bright LP 4th /1000 Blue ($32) 

Russian Circles: Empros LP 1st /1000 Black (sealed, $13)

Steven Wilson: Grace For Drowning (sealed, $29)

Caspian:  You Are The Conductor EP 2nd /100 White, large jacket but fits fine in cubby ($15)

This Will Destroy You: Another Language 2xLP /500 Navy Blue AUS (Hobbledehoy, sealed) – if you missed out on the group buy, here’s your chance ($45)

G L A C I E R S:  Mirrored Through The Ancients LP - #34/100 Red (surprise win on ebaY auction) duplicate 

Have A Nice Life:  Deathconsciousness 2xLP /400 Green with Book – ($32)

Signals Midwest: Light On The Lake LP /125 White with Green + Black Starburst “Sludge” ($14)

This Will Destroy You: Another Language 2xLP /3000 Copper ***with Autographed Poster, first /300 ****  (sealed, $28)

This Will Destroy You: Live at Reykjavik 3xLP Black/White/Gray (sealed, $17)

Giants: They, The Undeserving LP:  2nd /100 Sky Blue  ($15)

Caspian: Waking Season /250 Red -Make My Day

Colaris: Renewal 2xLP 1st /200 Light Blue with White and Black Swirl "Yearning" 

ISIS: Celestial RP Yellow "Swarm" 2xLP RE

Pelican: Deny the Absolute 7" Box Set - wooden cover handcrafted by Charlie Wagers, all 5 variants + download + Mylene Sheath 45 adapter, #33/50 ($40)

pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/zjizo   SOLD

Red Sparowes:  Every Red Heart…2xLP 3rd /500 “Red-Sun” looks killer, only played a few times, cleaned meticulously - $18

Prawn:  Kingfisher /200 Clear with Orange & Blue Splatter  - $30 GONE

Giants: Old Stories "Tour" Clear with Blue Haze #34/50 - GONE

ISIS: In The Absence Of Truth /200 Pink - $20 SOLD

Chelsea Wolfe: The Grime And The Glow - GONE /trade

Shipping to US: 1 LP $3.50; 2xLP $4.00; 3 LPs, is $4.50; >3LPs $5.00 -- media mail

International shipping: check with me via PM

I love to trade – a partial Want list is in the Sig Line (Want tab), but if you have something that looks like it would fit in my collection, please feel free to PM – for example, Sigur Ros EP’s, postrock/metal, instrumental, shoegaze, math, experimental.  

If you need pictures first, no problem.

Anything else on my DF tradelist that’s marked $ale or Trade, but I forgot to list here, PM me. Or, if you see something sticking out of place, feel free to offer. If it looks like I’m going completist, I might have a spare, just ask. I try to keep my list as up to date as possible.

Don is a great guy to work with. Buy his stuff. I know a lot of people have been looking for that Athletics record. I can't bring myself to let go of one of the two variants I have!

Thanks, Lex!

All PMs responded to, and sorry about confusion on the HANL -- it's the /400 Green.

If I wasn't waiting on Caspian stuffs I would pick up a couple things like that Glaciers album.

To anyone who hasn't bought from Don, take the chance to change that. He is a great buyer, seller, collector, and all around awesome dude. He sells awesome albums, always at great prices!

Good luck, Don! I'm sure this stuff will go fast!

If I wasn't waiting on Caspian stuffs I would pick up a couple things like that Glaciers album.

To anyone who hasn't bought from Don, take the chance to change that. He is a great buyer, seller, collector, and all around awesome dude. He sells awesome albums, always at great prices!

Good luck, Don! I'm sure this stuff will go fast!

Don is a great guy who will work with you! Buy his things! I will be!

My bruddahs, thanks! :)

Maserati is gone

Kingfisher Splatter on hold

Just posting to agree with everyone else that Don is a great guy to buy from. He threw in some extra stuff in my package that was just completely unexpected. Plus, he's just a really nice guy!

Thanks, my friend, glad you are happy and I know those records are happy in their new home :)

A few more things gone, but that Athletics is still there and no PMs on it!  I PM'ed someone who had a thread lookin' and no response.

Well, timing is everything, so UP she goes again!

Same. It seemed like half a year ago everyone was looking for anything Athletics related. I've seen multiple copies priced well that haven't sold on VC for some reason. Weird how that happens

Can't believe the Athletics record is still available...

Thanks for PMs, list is updated, a couple more things gone. All replied to!

Solid sale list! A lot of great records that people need to be jumping on immediately.

Don is an awesome as has been said aplenty. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him on anything.

Thanks, J. much appreciated!

Changed to SS, but will still entertain trades and cash equivalents. Got any old silver coins lying around - spot price for those :)