That video is fucking hilarious.  I figured that the store would be where they actually sold their good records and pawned off the crap through the subscription.  That's the worst fucking store I've ever seen.

It's almost like a Mr. Show sketch. I was just waiting for David Cross to come out and talk more about his #vibes...

hey guys this is cory from the video thanks for "getting" what i was doing lol.

thats def pics of nick alt on the wall of his own store wtf. the cultish vibes in there are palpable. nick was actually there but he RAN in the back of the store when i walked in (thats why i ask whats back there). the #dinnerparty rack was so dire. fucking helen reddy's greatest hits for $12 and a fucking walter murphy ("this guy does the theme to family guy!") for $15 or something...

the other nice woman working at the store was srsly bummed after i asked about the lack of metal and proceeded to punish by listing all these doorcore bands she was into (shes a huge sleep fan btw). she also mentioned that they poached her from southern lord. i asked if vynl was taking care of her and she gave me an enthusiastic "yes!" i can't hate.

sorry for the shitty video i was trying to be discreet jeeze.

Apparently this dude got Brand New - Deja Entendu. 

Video seems like a straight up attempt by VNYL to get good reviews out there. Dude is absolutely gushing about them and repeatedly saying it's not a "scam."

He should be excited. He received a "holy grail record" going for 40-50 dollars!!! That is what I call #vibes!

#DJIntendYou?

hey guys this is cory from the video thanks for "getting" what i was doing lol.

thats def pics of nick alt on the wall of his own store wtf. the cultish vibes in there are palpable. nick was actually there but he RAN in the back of the store when i walked in (thats why i ask whats back there). the #dinnerparty rack was so dire. fucking helen reddy's greatest hits for $12 and a fucking walter murphy ("this guy does the theme to family guy!") for $15 or something...

the other nice woman working at the store was srsly bummed after i asked about the lack of metal and proceeded to punish by listing all these doorcore bands she was into (shes a huge sleep fan btw). she also mentioned that they poached her from southern lord. i asked if vynl was taking care of her and she gave me an enthusiastic "yes!" i can't hate.

sorry for the shitty video i was trying to be discreet jeeze.

The fucks a doorcore?

G-Rod, a name you can trust.

Since the vid had graphics and a name like "Next In Tech," i assumed this was some kind of established YouTube channel that i just wasn't aware of.... but nope. They registered last week, they have 3 videos, and two of them are reviews of VNYL.

Just when you think this company can't get any shadier...

VNYL's domain was registered by a marketing and PR firm called the Bivings Group, who I guess operates under this name as well: http://www.thebrickfactory.com

Let your imagination decide a) how much it costs to hire a PR company to shape your business brand and online identity and B) whether starting a dumb YouTube channel exclusively for positive reviews online would be part of their repertoire.