"a holy grail, this thing is going for $50-$60 and more"

I'm guessing Next in Tech doesn't pay very well.

Well they do only have the two videos promoting VNYL and that's all, I would reckon this guy is employed full time as a plumber at VNYL headquarters, with all the huge shits Nick is taking. 

Well they do only have the two videos promoting VNYL and that's all, I would reckon this guy is employed full time as a plumber at VNYL headquarters, with all the huge shits Nick is taking. 

Yeah the fake video review is so thinly veiled.

The only thing dumber than them sending out dollar bin records for $25 a month would be for them to send out $30+ records for $25 a month.

Yeah the fake video review is so thinly veiled.

The only thing dumber than them sending out dollar bin records for $25 a month would be for them to send out $30+ records for $25 a month.

It could be like a random prize similar to what Vinyl Me Please does with headphones and such. But nah I would go with it being totally fake.

That youtube video review is terrible. I wonder if you look through the VNYL instagram page if you could find a picture of that guy just chillin at VNYL headquarters. I'm glad people are writing tons of negative feedback on the video.

Nick Alt has to be on the top 10 terrible list of shady record related people who have popped up in a pretty visible way over the last five or so years.

This doesn't pertain to VNYL directly, but it's regarding the Feds stepping in regarding a failed Kickstarter.  Interesting that some ramifications are happening when things aren't fulfilled.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/06/feds-take-first-action-against-a-failed-kickstarter-with-112k-judgment/

This doesn't pertain to VNYL directly, but it's regarding the Feds stepping in regarding a failed Kickstarter.  Interesting that some ramifications are happening when things aren't fulfilled.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/06/feds-take-first-action-against-a-failed-kickstarter-with-112k-judgment/

"After paying to form the company, for the miniature statues, moving back to Portland, getting software licenses and hiring artists to do things like rule book design and art conforming[,] the money was approaching a point of no return."

I love how he threw moving to Portland in there, like it was a vital step in making a board game. Lol