11 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

Are these videos staged?

Paid/Staged same thing

Also, the company is now enforcing an 'Invite Only' policy to make it seem more exclusive than it is. Gotta give it to Nick Alt for pulling out all the stops and creating increased demand out of thin air. I still hate him though

8_31_2016_11_31_41_AM.jpg

Edited by Tommy

"i know for sure im getting Panic and the Disco...."

(at this point the box is unsealed already, so yeah, you looked.) :48 second mark.

double hand hold to press down flap @ :51 second mark.

:53 second mark/edit work to go back to before opening.

im bored.

5 minutes ago, paranoidantroyd said:

I don't usually troll but I just left a comment on their IG. I checked out the profiles of the last 20 or so "customers" featured on vnyl's IG and only found 2 of them that have pics of a turntable. Both crosleys, of course. 

i have been checking it out on youtube and found a good box that a guy got here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4CtNhTm_gk  but unless they offered a #usedbox then i would not have a need for this and even then i would prob already have them.

I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but the best one was the one where some girl opened a bunch of records, Gang of Four was one, and she looked at them and starting ranted about smudgy looking things on the records.  Nick Alt probably erased it from the internet though.  

Edit: Found it on page 41!

Edited by YouTwo

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, jhulud said:

No idea why, but all of a sudden in the last few days, Twitter has been pushing the damn "we curated so & so's whatever from their Spotify" videos and seriously makes me want to punch myself in the face. 

Not sure if it's the same video I keep seeing, but I always get one where some girl looks like she's about to burst into tears from her emo record that she received (can't recall of the top of my head what it is).