PO Now: Stone Temple Pilots - No 4 (MOV Reissue)

Sometimes, however it's hit or miss. Your best bet is sound stage direct once they announce it act quick because they typically sell fast.

SSD is great for this reason. Although, I find they tack on a few extra bucks for these coloured releases. I usually just go to my record store and they order me a copy in. But i too think these are going to go fast, so I want to secure my copy and the only way to do that was to order from new on vinyl. Hopefully it comes shipped like a tank. I'll still order from my local and if I get two coloured copies I'll share one for cost + ppd with someone on this board who wants it.

I emailed MOV over the weekend to see if they could give any details about the white LP and pre-ordering from Amazon.  MOV says "We can't guarantee this unfortunately as Amazon is a huge online retailer. Please try our store locator for a local shop nearby and contact one of them.

My experience is that you will have more luck with indie-stores."

So I guess if you want to be guaranteed a white copy, New on Vinyl or another Indie shop will be the best bet.

This is $32.99 on Amazon right now. I actually preordered from New on Vinyl ($34.50) but I'm kind of tempted to cancel it and try my luck with getting a white one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RYGJY1O/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Can you cancel the new on vinyl pre order?

I stopped really promoting them. They stopped contacting me.

They turned out to be real flakey and shady.

The owner promised up and down that he would get me a copy of an LP that they sold to me but didn't have to sell. I just had to give him a little time.

I haven't heard from him in 3-4 months.

Avoid Music Record Shop.

Bad shop.. Mess you up!

Basically, I do not support MRS anymore.

Wow. I grabbed a black copy of TDAG from the as a gift for a friend. It was the cheapest I could find and the shipping was quick and well packed. That's a bummer things haven't worked out. It's becoming a trend that irresponsible people are running record shops or labels and have no idea about business, customer relations, or the integrity of their business