WTB Relient K – Forget and Not Slow Down

UrsadonDMB

Any idea why this album is tough to come by? Never thought the demand was that high.

I believe they were kind of independent at that time and there was a limited amount of records produced, like 1000 or so and some were in a deluxe box set and some (just the record) were sold on their tours. Also, I think it's a lot of Relient K fans' favorite album by them. 

There are plenty out there (1250 total) according to Matt. You nailed the issue. No one wants to sell theirs since it's one of the greatest pop punk/alt rock albums in the last 10 years in my mind. It's def in the top 50 all time for me.

Yeah everyone i've talked to today who has a copy has said it is their favorite record by them. Respectfully so.

There are plenty out there (1250 total) according to Matt. You nailed the issue. No one wants to sell theirs since it's one of the greatest pop punk/alt rock albums in the last 10 years in my mind. It's def in the top 50 all time for me.

Curious where you found out the pressing information on it- to the best of my knowledge, none has been made available (until now).  

Just messaged the one person with the best knowledge of a repress for FANSD and they said (in reference to pressing/re-repressing any/all of Relient K's catalog, minus their self-titled), "FANSD is the hard one, but trying to get that one too."  

Good to know, would love to not buy that copy thats floating around on Ebay. Guy wants way too much.

Just messaged the one person with the best knowledge of a repress for FANSD and they said (in reference to pressing/re-repressing any/all of Relient K's catalog, minus their self-titled), "FANSD is the hard one, but trying to get that one too."  

Why is there trepidation with Relient K's "Self Titled?"

• 1 month later...