John Nolan - Sad, Strange Beautiful Dream (CCR-009)

Sorry if anyone was confused by that package. I'm happy to keep exchanging until I run out of colored copies. I'll throw in some extra goodies as well for the trouble. Email me [email protected] if you want to take me up on it.

To the guy that didn't get shipping confirmation - don't be worried, they've been all sent out. But if you want the tracking # or anything just email me and I'll get it to you.

I'm fine with the black copies, so no worries there. As I said, I'll let you know if the record clamp does not work enough for the bootleg to be playable. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

On the way to you, Thomas! Thanks again.

In other news - this is basically SOLD OUT. I'm waiting for the last few copies to make their way to their new homes, then I will be putting up another 3-4 copies in the webstore. Once that's gone, these are gone forever. I'll update this thread before I put them up.

Thanks again everyone for the support.

On the way to you, Thomas! Thanks again.

In other news - this is basically SOLD OUT. I'm waiting for the last few copies to make their way to their new homes, then I will be putting up another 3-4 copies in the webstore. Once that's gone, these are gone forever. I'll update this thread before I put them up.

Thanks again everyone for the support.

Thanks Mike.

Awesome it sold out, great for you and John.

• 2 months later...

All gone. Just a handful of bootlegs left online...

I'll have a few copies at Starland of both this weekend for TBS' Holiday Pop-Up-Shop. I'm also bringing some odds and ends from old releases (Cassino prints, Nolan posters, etc), some signed stuff, and every release I still have in stock. If you're in the NJ area, come by!