Hot topic salvage sale(please read)

fartsandwich

So here in wonderful south mississippi we have a ton of these "salvage" stores and the other day my girlfriend went in one about an hour from me and they had a shipment from a hot topic. Over the phone she told me what they had and I ended up with some steals. Say hello to sunshine, bunch of bad religion, dance gavin dance and sum 41. So what I'm proposing is that on my day off next week I'm gonna go out there and have a look for myself on what's really there and when I get there I'll post a list on what they have and I'll get them for you. With driving out there and shipping and everything I feel like $15 for a single LP and $17 for a double is a deal since they're all 20-30 usually. My day off is usually Monday(I manage a restaurant, you know how shit is) so I'll keep this post updated as to what's going on. Just tryin to show some love to the community

To DGD: I got a copy of royal ocean that I'm keeping and got her to snag happiness just on principle but I only like the first two Jonny Craig releases. I can send happiness to you if you'd like, it's still sealed

And as to how they work, they buy a store that has smoke or water damage or was going out of sale. Sometimes you go to one that clearly bought a target that burned/flooded and some of the clothes smell weird. It's always fun to go see what they have because sometimes you find some crazy shit(music store, toys r us buyouts) and it's always a lot of digging. I mean I got a banana republic sweater for $10 the other day from one.

But the records I got are still sealed and really have no noticeable damage. The one thing I will say is that the SRC releases weren't in shrink and had actual sleeves with stickers on them so I guess you could say they were open but they were still new

So I'm gonna be heading out there early-ish Tuesday morning and when I get there I'll do an inventory and post it on here and people can PM me with what you want. Hopefully it's not down to bullshit but since it's in collins(google that shit) I doubt there's been many people picking through it