Hot topic salvage sale(please read)

fartsandwich

do these guys really expect that this one store that got salvaged is gonna happen to have a bunch of crazy oop shit

If you could only see the 25 PMs asking for circa survive. That and shit hot topic pressed like 2 years ago. Once again, what's there is there and don't expect nothing but super rare shit at a salvage store in Collins mississippi

I think there's a fair chance of some "rare OOP shit" lying around. HT ships its vinyl exclusive to like, a shitload of stores. A store in Collins could be just as likely to have Circus Arrive or Panic(!!!!!!!!!!!) at the Disco as the one in Tulalip, WA (pop 1,300) which regularly receives vinyl shipments.

Food for thought. I will be checking the list for any old NOFX exclusives, and Robbin' the Hood.

I think there's a fair chance of some "rare OOP shit" lying around. HT ships its vinyl exclusive to like, a shitload of stores. A store in Collins could be just as likely to have Circus Arrive or Panic(!!!!!!!!!!!) at the Disco as the one in Tulalip, WA (pop 1,300) which regularly receives vinyl shipments.

yeah but like its extremely unlikely that this one store is gonna have everyones serious wants that have sold out long ago

yeah but like its extremely unlikely that this one store is gonna have everyones serious wants that have sold out long ago

Perhaps, but the chances of Collins being the mecca of Circus Arrive collectors, or Panic(!!!!!!) at the Disco collectors, or whatever is also very slim. I'm just saying, there could very well be some rare exclusives here because collectors didn't often shop at this particular location. 

Obviously everybody isn't going to get what they're looking for. But I would wager that this list isn't going to be comprised entirely of Disney picture discs and Bayside records. 

he may be completely obsessed with blink, but i guess it could be worse. at least he's not flooding the boards with justin bieber or something

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/102099-wtb-blink-182-panic-at-the-disco-and-green-day/?fromsearch=1

Enjoy the ride.

"Fun fact: I'm also a representative at a company that made stage decorations for Blink and I'm actually getting into contact with them. Check out "The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show" cover. The Cadillac couch on the front? That was made by my company."

i laughed for a good 5 minutes, i still feel bad for him though cause he gets all this hate

Feel bad all you want but he's not very well liked here. Good read though right?

"Fun fact: I'm also a representative at a company that made stage decorations for Blink and I'm actually getting into contact with them. Check out "The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show" cover. The Cadillac couch on the front? That was made by my company."

i laughed for a good 5 minutes, i still feel bad for him though cause he gets all this hate

This is self brought hatred. Do not feel bad. I made enemies here with my outlandish musical opinions at first but even I have made friends with a bunch of people here. Hell, Museummouth who quoted me up there? Used to not like me, now we're cool.