Vinyl in Walmart

Target DID have vinyl...very briefly...within the last two years.  I only spotted it after they decided to abandon ship and I saw a bunch of U2 - Joshua Tree and Beatles vinyl in a sale section at the end of an aisle in the electronic section.  I can't remember how much they were selling for but that was the last I ever seen of 'em.

Heads up, hush hush. I, sadly, work at a wal-mart. If anyone wants anything off their website, I get a 10% discount. Let me use my discount, you pay me the money, I order it and have it sent to a local store and you guys can pick it up for free.
Just don't tell no one.

Heads up, hush hush. I, sadly, work at a wal-mart. If anyone wants anything off their website, I get a 10% discount. Let me use my discount, you pay me the money, I order it and have it sent to a local store and you guys can pick it up for free.

Just don't tell no one.

what a stand up guy!

Just don't tell no one.

I sadly work at walmart too!!! In produce. Worst company to work for ever.

This is great. Hopefully the one by me gets some worthwhile stuff. I have no problem with Wal Mart. Nothing wrong with working there agua. They pay people real money just like everywhere else and have some good and also some terrible business practices, just like other businesses all across the country. Almost every company Ive worked for or have had someone I know work at has things about it that suck. Wal-Mart just gets the most attention.

Just don't tell no one.

Although your generosity is appreciated, I would advise nobody never ever get anything shipped site-to-store via Walmart. I delved deep into my hellacious experience on my podcast if anyone cares for details - http://www.cyberears.com/index.php/Browse/playaudio/27584

Although your generosity is appreciated, I would advise nobody never ever get anything shipped site-to-store via Walmart. I delved deep into my hellacious experience on my podcast if anyone cares for details - http://www.cyberears.com/index.php/Browse/playaudio/27584

I've also had a good experience and a bad experience as well with the site to store feature with them. Good recommendation.

Odd. I live less than a mile from the Wal-Mart home office so our store gets a lot of things before others do sort of a way for them to test certain things out. Gonna head there tomorrow to see if our location has any. I'll report prices/stock if they have stuff.

The only store around here that I know of that has a vinyl section is the new one in Springdale off I49

A little off... But I was the mall yesterday, walked by an FYE and thought I haven't been in this store for over 10 years I wonder if they sell vinyl. Well they do, kind of expensive but the titles in store aren't linked to their inventory online..so you could find something good. I got lucky and found vulgar display of power by Pantera