Amazon seems to be having an issue with their stock. I pre-ordered in September and my order was supposed to arrive this week but it is showing "Delayed, not yet shipped". UGH.

As insurance, I went ahead and ordered from a local indie shop that had it in stock. I may end up with a dupe, but that's probably just fine on this one.

Edited by MacDonals

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Completely agree. 3 LPs, great packaging, it sounds killer, and it’s Wildflowers. 180 gram or not, this is an awesome reissue and $40 is more than reasonable. I can’t believe anyone is complaining abo

Why are you assuming that this is being done by someone else. No info exists of that this is a record that came out when vinyl was dead and thus is pretty limited causing the price tag if you want i

I spun this last night and it sounds so damn good. So glad I picked this one up. 

3 hours ago, MacDonals said:

Amazon seems to be having an issue with their stock. I pre-ordered in September and my order was supposed to arrive this week but it is showing "Delayed, not yet shipped". UGH.

As insurance, I went ahead and ordered from a local indie shop that had it in stock. I may end up with a dupe, but that's probably just fine on this one.

Cancel your Amazon order. Takes no time at all.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, rhcp02 said:

Looks like bullmoose has a preowned copy of super deluxe for $129. Not a bad price for the gamble.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34686611/tom-petty-wildflowers-all-the-rest-super-deluxe-edition-9lp-d2c-indie-retail-exclusive

This came today. Sealed. Small corner ding but nothing bad. Nice copy for the price.