American Football Blue Deluxe 2xLP Reissue Lottery

My last lottery went well, so I hope this one's a disaster. These are two extra copies of the American Football Deluxe (/300 blue) yadda yadda. Here's the thread to the original information.

The price of the album will be what I paid plus $5 for shipping, handling, and love costs. If there is an international winner, then we will discuss extra shipping costs. (They were $20 a piece at the show)

The lotto begins now and ends on...we'll go with 12:00am CST Friday, January 16th (Which is thursday night for some).

I will be using the mauve cloud "random chooser" generator to enter the names and choose a winner.

In order to be entered into this lottery, you must submit a response to each of the following questions:

(1) What was your favorite teenage snack and why? 

(2) What was your most tear-jerking high school memory?

Pathetic questions, but for fuck's sake I'm trying to be AF relevant.

These responses are imperative to be entered into the lottery but DOES NOT affect the chance of winning.

americanfootball_zpsbc05f77f.jpg

PM with questions/comments/concerns.

1. Pudding. Being a kid named Billy and eating snackpacks led to many funny moments in high school. (If you have seen Billy Madison, you know why.)

2. The time that my friend got hit by a train and died the night that he graduated. I don't feel like going any further into it because typing that out makes me feel empty inside.

1. Whales (The cheap yet superior version of goldfish crackers)

2. I switched schools my Junior year and did Post Secondary pretty much the whole time I was at the "new" school, so when I graduated I didn't really know any of my classmates which was kind of a bummer. What made it worse is my dad came down to see me before I graduated and asked everyone where I was and no one knew who he was talking about. Finally he spotted me sitting by myself...One of the few times I've ever seen my dad cry...what a shitty day...

High School was fucking lame...

1.) Sour Patch Kids, literally the only candy i eat. The kids though, not those stupid watermelons.

2.) Finding out my dad had cancer Junior year and the doctor saying he had 6-7 months to live when it only took less than 4 weeks. Then a year later finding out my mom had cancer as well only she made it through but holy hell those were the worst two years of my life.

1. Snacks...probably those fudge covered chocolate chip granola bars. Looking back they probably weren't a good choice but at the time I figured if they had the word "granola" in them then they were healthy for you.

2. At senior prom my girlfriend (now wife) asked if I minded if she danced with her friend during the next song. I said sure, but the next song happened to be "Purple Rain" and I'm a big Prince fan. I wrongly assumed she would realize this would be a song I wanted to dance to. So she danced with her friend while I was red with rage for about 5 minutes. Sure it's not tear-jerking, and actually dumb, but I still throw it in her face to this day.

1. Pudding was the tops for me, great snake anytime.

2. I think the only real time in High School which was sad was when I made my girlfriend cry for the first time. It was an awkward situation, and don't wanna go into detail. But I will say we have been together ever since and been dating 9 years this June.

1) grilled Bologna without the Bologna (I had my mom make me a grilled Bologna sandwich then take the Bologna out so I basically had grilled bread with Bologna flavor in between. I was a weird kid)

2) during my four years of high school I lost my grandma, grandpa, stepdad and great grandad. That sucked.

1) Gummy Bears. I've always been really into gummy candies, but I ALWAYS had a tub of gummy bears beside my bed throughout high school. 

2) Mine isn't very tragic, but in my first year of my High School (grade 9) my mom decided to send me away to a "boarding school", only to find out that the school wasn't actually a boarding school. It was a school for people who were blind and visually impaired. Basically, I was imprisoned there. I wasn't allowed to leave campus or able to have contact with the outside world (until I was 18 years old). 

1. twizzlers cherry pull and peel. there was just something about that fake cherry flavor.

2. I asked a girl out to prom and she said yes. Everything was fine and dandy for a good while and then one day she gives me a letter telling me it was off. I was heartbroken at the time, but looking back i am so glad i avoided that person.

(1) What was your favorite teenage snack and why? 

I loved reeses pieces because peanut butter and chocolate is easily the BEST combo.

(2) What was your most tear-jerking high school memory?

My best friend when I was 16 knew how badly I wanted a girlfriend. I was the last of my friends to get my first kiss and all that jazz, and when I finally started dating a girl, two and a half months into our relationship he hung out with her behind my back a few times and I confronted him asking what was up, he said nothing. I asked her and she said "well, I have a crush on him but I like you more!!" ... and I broke up with her. They dated for a year.