American Football Blue Deluxe 2xLP Reissue Lottery

The last 4 entries will not be included because they need to frequent the boards more often, though thanks for sharing your ups and downs of your teens.

As for the rest of you, good work and thanks for sharing as well. No one should win because no one's favorite snack was meat loaf and mashies with a sour worm salad, but the show must go on. I will put the names in the generator tonight if I have free time at work and reveal the lucky quacks as soon as possible.

The last 4 entries will not be included because they need to frequent the boards more often, though thanks for sharing your ups and downs of your teens.

As for the rest of you, good work and thanks for sharing as well. No one should win because no one's favorite snack was meat loaf and mashies with a sour worm salad, but the show must go on. I will put the names in the generator tonight if I have free time at work and reveal the lucky quacks as soon as possible.

I am on these boards 24/7... It would be impossible to frequent them more often. ;). Best of luck to all those who decided to enter before the deadline.

1. My mom would go to the Mexican bakery and get me these things she would call "Empanadas" they were these triangle shaped pieces of bread covered with sugar on the outside and had cream filling on the inside and I would scarf these things down like no ones business. 

2. I had a pair of shoes that were signed by Anthony Green, they were one of my favorite shoes of all time. I went to a Cross Country race and I switched out of them and into my regular shoes. I finished my race and got a medal and was super stoked only to find out my shoes had gone missing. 

6h6b6 is a real cool guy. awesome of him to do this!

EDIT: ....where's his upvotes?

Almost have to pay for an upvote these days, christ.

Also, thanks.

This American Football thread is all about high school, girls and rejected love. Weird.

You're an intellect, I promise.

tvham and thispartysucks128

come claim your prizes, but PM me your ASL, address, and paypal first. You two had the best answers (so thinks the random generator).

Thanks again to everyone that bummed me out and made me hungry this last hour. Hope you all score a copy of this fairly.