American Football Blue Deluxe 2xLP Reissue Lottery

I already have a blue copy but this is fun and I want to join.

1.] Good ol' fashioned microwave popcorn. I would melt and add extra butter to it and put in some serious TV /Video game time after school.

2.] Most tear jerking moment is when my senior year girlfriend (who was a year older than me) went to college and cheated on me with many dudes the fist few weeks she was there. I was crushed. I listened to so much Dashboard Confessional that fall.... I need a copy of swiss army romance... why hasn't Places You Have Come to Fear The Most ever been pressed?

BONUS!!! MOST EMBARRASSING STORY FROM HIGH SCHOOL

3.) When I was in 11th grade we had to watch a child birth video in heath class. I personally do not do well with stuff like that. I was feeling a bit lightheaded and woozy so I excused myself to use the restroom. On my way to the bathroom (right across the hall) I blacked out and passed out. Apparently I hit the ground hard and knocked myself out cold in front of the whole class and woke up in an ambulance.

(1) Fruity Pebbles. I think I need to go buy a box right now.

(2) I'm super shy when it comes to talking to girls I'm attracted to (still, even). I spent a big part of a summer in college hanging out with this ridiculously beautiful girl - I had an apartment near campus and she lived about 15 minutes away and worked 3 minutes from campus. I was working up my nerve to do something about it, then school (and all our friends) came back for the fall and one of my best friends was fucking her within a week. Naturally we were seniors in the same major so we were in 100% of the same classes and had to work together all the time. Oh also I ended up falling really hard for his ex that he also had screwed over when he started going out with the girl I liked, and then she ripped out my heart that following spring. Really a banner year in Tapeville, that 01-02.

EDIT: Shit, I just realized this said most heartbreaking HIGH SCHOOL memory. I mean, it was basically the same story as that one, just with a different girl and guy and slightly different details: shy boy meets girl, shy boy tries for a month to work up the nerve to ask her out, boy's best friend steals girl.

1. I absolutely love those little welch's fruit snackerz. Always have and always will.

2. Through high school I had this crush on a girl. Finally senior year we dated and I had built it up so much in my head that the relationship could never live up to my expectations. She was great and things could have been great but it just didn't work out. Very sad feeling after years of desire.

1. Weet-Bix (australian cereal). I went through this weird phase where I stopped eating candy/junk food for a long period and resorted to the blandest cereal imaginable. I'm back enjoying the sweeter things in life but for some reason I still really enjoy a bowl of plain weet-bix with milk.

2. Grandfather passing away. He was an important figure in my life growing up and I am sad to have lived so far away from him towards the end. 

1. Frito Boats from the High School snack bar... where they just cut the side of the Frito bag open and dump in the cheap chili and nacho cheese. So good. I "helped out" at the snack bar, so a lot of times they were "free". Made them even better.

2. My High School years were pretty tame. I did have a bad habit of getting a girlfriend, getting tired of the whole thing after a few months, dumping her to only decide I want her back a couple weeks later... It was a sad, sad cycle and more than a few tears were shed. I was an idiot.