PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

Seeing him on Wednesday, I'd be really happy if the 7" was easy to get.

Yeah you'll be good. Seems like the general consensus is that the main crowd isn't really shooting for them unless you've been following Asthmatic Kitty and they just find out when they stroll up to the merch table. Btw, that Sufjan Fever shirt and tote bag they are selling now is pretty choice imo. Also this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sufjan-Stevens-Exploding-Whale-Epic-Fail-45-7-Vinyl-Lp-Record-Tour-Only-RARE-/281698474048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4196899840

That's crazy to be flipping at that price. This also does make me notice that people are definitely hanging onto the 4th of July variant more than Exploding Whale. Can't blame them really. Just has a better look to it. 

• 4 months later...

I couldn't find a topic on this, but has anyone seen this limited release Sufjan - Seven Swans?  I ended up ordering it last night from Turntable Lab.  Comes with a 7"  both on coloured vinyl.  Details:

Deluxe reissue for Sufjan Stevens' fourth album. Originally released in 2004, Seven Swans followed Greetings From Michigan and found Stevens delivering acoustic indie folk vibes with not much more than his voice and a banjo. Stevens has also shifted to more spiritual themes - with lyrics alluding to various Bible stories. Includes 12 tracks with bonus 7" on colored vinyl.

• colored vinyl pressing
  • includes bonus 7" featuring "I Went Dancing With My Sister" b/w "Waste Of What Your Kids Won't Have"
  • music label: Sounds Familyre 2004 / 2014

- See more at: http://www.turntablelab.com/products/sufjan-stevens-seven-swans-vinyl-lp-7#sthash.2ScwzPMC.dpuf

I couldn't find a topic on this, but has anyone seen this limited release Sufjan - Seven Swans? I ended up ordering it last night from Turntable Lab. Comes with a 7" both on coloured vinyl. Details:

Deluxe reissue for Sufjan Stevens' fourth album. Originally released in 2004, Seven Swans followed Greetings From Michigan and found Stevens delivering acoustic indie folk vibes with not much more than his voice and a banjo. Stevens has also shifted to more spiritual themes - with lyrics alluding to various Bible stories. Includes 12 tracks with bonus 7" on colored vinyl.

• colored vinyl pressing
  • includes bonus 7" featuring "I Went Dancing With My Sister" b/w "Waste Of What Your Kids Won't Have"
  • music label: Sounds Familyre 2004 / 2014

- See more at: http://www.turntablelab.com/products/sufjan-stevens-seven-swans-vinyl-lp-7#sthash.2ScwzPMC.dpuf

This has been the Seven Swans pressing for a few years now. Mixed colors and an "unlimited" press.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...