PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

I'm kind of sorry I asked now. :(

Ha, didn't even see that it was you! I get why they might be hesitant though. A Sun Came bears little resemblance to present-day Sufjan and isn't very good, and The Avalanche is an odds-and-ends collection that he may feel doesn't justify existence on a format that makes you listen to the whole thing at once. Plus both of them would be jam packed 2xLPs at almost 80 minutes each, they may have to rework the track listings so as not to cram too much on any one side, and all for albums that are pretty much for superfans only.

Ha, didn't even see that it was you! I get why they might be hesitant though. A Sun Came bears little resemblance to present-day Sufjan and isn't very good, and The Avalanche is an odds-and-ends collection that he may feel doesn't justify existence on a format that makes you listen to the whole thing at once. Plus both of them would be jam packed 2xLPs at almost 80 minutes each, they may have to rework the track listings so as not to cram too much on any one side, and all for albums that are pretty much for superfans only.

whaaaat shut yo mouth

a sun came is gorgeous

happy birthday is one of sufjan's best tracks

i think there would be much more demand for a sun came and the avalanche than enjoy your rabbit. i was really never expecting rabbit to get pressed. 

i think there would be much more demand for a sun came and the avalanche than enjoy your rabbit. i was really never expecting rabbit to get pressed. 

THIS!!! Seriously what 3000 people out there who bought Enjoy your rabbit were like "You know this is the one sufjan album I feel was reaally needing a vinyl release." 

Very few I bet.

Only 42 left on band camp....and I would assume the copies in stores will be black vinyl.  I could easily be wrong, but that's how most releases are done.....

indie record stores will probably get clear vinyl. 

also, it should be noted that it says clear is a quarter of the pressing. so i guess they're pressing about 40,000 copies:  Our first pressing of the record (about a quarter of the total whole run) is in translucent clear. We wanted to avoid as many gimmicks as possible, but it is nice to have something for early buyers, so clear vinyl made the most sense.

http://imgur.com/a/QYDZf

Only 42 left on band camp....and I would assume the copies in stores will be black vinyl.  I could easily be wrong, but that's how most releases are done.....

and yet again you are easily wrong. really enjoy you consistently shooting your mouth off based on what you think and not what is actual fact.

Just a heads-up that AK's wording, "Our first pressing of the record (about a quarter of the total whole run) is in translucent clear. We wanted to avoid as many gimmicks as possible, but it is nice to have something for early buyers, so clear vinyl made the most sense," makes it seem like there will only be clear and black. That UK listing for white might be an error - and it may actually be clear.