PO: All Time Low - Future Hearts

I just blew $36 on the merchnow/Hopeless Records exclusive deluxe CD.  Only place to get those few extra tracks.  Pretty stupid that the cheapest option was $20 (plus shipping) that came with an Alternate Press magazine.  At least the "Kids In The Dark" T-shirt with the $30 bundle is decent.  

If it's not unethical, PM me for mp3's of the bonus tracks.  [but only if you purchased a copy of the album :)]

I don't mean to throw salt at the wound but I got mine almost a week early. Might be worth it to email them

Talked to them on the phone.

They shipped the bundles first, then the single album orders, then those of us who decided to spend more money... by ordering this and another record...last.

Still have not received mine.

I just blew $36 on the merchnow/Hopeless Records exclusive deluxe CD.  Only place to get those few extra tracks.  Pretty stupid that the cheapest option was $20 (plus shipping) that came with an Alternate Press magazine.  At least the "Kids In The Dark" T-shirt with the $30 bundle is decent.  

If it's not unethical, PM me for mp3's of the bonus tracks.  [but only if you purchased a copy of the album :)]

I will take the bonus tracks I bought the hot topic vinyl

IMG_0514_zpswcicneku.jpg

Nice!  People LOVE All Time Low, wow.  #1 record in the UK and the US.  That's beating out some huge name artists...  Unreal.

That said, I still have a lot of listening to do, but the album hasn't caught on with me a whole ton.  Just seems kind of bland in comparison with some of their past work.  But some of my favorite records I didn't enjoy much at first, so there's still time!

Quick estimate is $120

Sad, I know.

But I decided I wanted to variant collect ATL and FOB.

Still need the older FOBs and a few copies of Dirty Work

Good luck with the variant collecting for FOB! I've always wanted to but way too much! have you found a decently priced copy of the GK dirty work pressing? i always see people trying to push them for 60-80 bucks :/

Good luck with the variant collecting for FOB! I've always wanted to but way too much! have you found a decently priced copy of the GK dirty work pressing? i always see people trying to push them for 60-80 bucks :/

I haven't seen it once, can't find the black either anymore. The white w/ red is always over priced too