OUT NOW Silverstein: I Am Alive In Everything I Touch

Again, this band can do no wrong. Loving the new single. Can't wait until this is released!

Also, can anyone tell me the band at the end? Dig the singing, but don't know the band (I don't think).

Emarosa! If you click on the video on the left at the end, it'll bring you to that song

I've purchased records from Billy before, and he has a wicked collection. (Thousands of records). So if the random record comes from him, chances are high of getting something cool.

Also, I'm surprised Shane's singing voice doesn't get more hate here. I loved these guys back in the day, but it gets far too whiny for me.

I've purchased records from Billy before, and he has a wicked collection. (Thousands of records). So if the random record comes from him, chances are high of getting something cool.

Also, I'm surprised Shane's singing voice doesn't get more hate here. I loved these guys back in the day, but it gets far too whiny for me.

I personally think his voice has grown exponentially since their inception, not just on record but in a live setting as well. If you go back and watch live videos from when WBIEF came out he sounds awful in my opinion. Every time i have seen them recently though he sounds phenomenal and has a lot of energy to go with it.

I personally think his voice has grown exponentially since their inception, not just on record but in a live setting as well. If you go back and watch live videos from when WBIEF came out he sounds awful in my opinion. Every time i have seen them recently though he sounds phenomenal and has a lot of energy to go with it.

This. Easily seen them 10+ times over the years. Most recently being in a YMCA in their hometown and that was hands down my favourite show of theirs. 

I think Shane's voice has changed, but in a good way. Especially in his screaming. You can tell just by listening to Shipwreck, rescue and Wind Shifts. In those three albums, his vocals changed drastically. At least that's what I think. And if you need more convincing, listen to the original version of Smashed into Pieces, and the new version they recorded Wind Shifts. It's amazing how far they've come. They'll forever be my favorite band.

It's not that I don't like his voice.. it just seems like he uses the same melody in all of his choruses. I don't see progression in that... and I don't see it in the overall song either.. because the tones and song structure were just like TIHTWS. I get that some people appreciate them staying the same, but it just gets old to me even though I once liked it.

I agree though that his screaming has gotten much better and he performs very well live singing and screaming (which I assume is incredibly difficult to do back and forth the way he does)

But now that I think of it.. I've never really liked a full album of theirs.. it's always like 2/3's of each album. I can't say that about any other band.. I normally like the album as a whole or not at all

I know what you mean. I've always loved them though. Everybody has their own taste.

And yeah, he's really talented being able to scream and go right into clean vocals so easily. And to do it for so long is really impressive. Not many people can do that, that's why a lot of bands have a clean vocals singer and a screamer.

Wish I could order the cassette separately so I don't have to spend extra money on stuff I don't need. Rise bundles are the worst.

The new single is great, and to me, better than most of TIHTWS.

I wish I could too. The green cassette from new damage is only available in a $125 bundle, which to me is crazy. I already bought the Vinyl Lovers bundle from rise. I'm just gonna wait and see if someone will sell it to me.