OUT NOW Silverstein: I Am Alive In Everything I Touch

So if you're a US resident you can't order from the New Damage site correct? 

http://newdamagerecords.myshopify.com/collections/silverstein/products/silverstein-i-am-alive-in-everything-i-touch

I know it's a long shot, but I missed it when the /250 went up outside of the bundles. Any one have an extra for sale or trade? 

I got a shipping notification for the New Damage variant so US people can definitely purchase it.

Two things. 

1. It says this variant is out of /300, not /400 as stated in the last page. 

2. It also states that if you order and your mailing address is not in Canada, your order will not be fulfilled. Let us know if you actually get it. I'd like to order a copy if I can. 

Two things. 

1. It says this variant is out of /300, not /400 as stated in the last page. 

2. It also states that if you order and your mailing address is not in Canada, your order will not be fulfilled. Let us know if you actually get it. I'd like to order a copy if I can. 

I live in the USA, Ordered it and I just got shipping confirmation from them 

So, I just got an email from MerchNow saying that they were off on the numbers for the beer/coke bottle pressing, and that I would not be recieving one.

Talked to customer service about the fact I pre-ordred the $100 bundle as soon as it went live, and asked if I had any sort of priority over people who ordered later.

Answer was no. Becuase the bigger bundles take longer to ship out people who ordered them lose out on getting this variant apparently.

Trying really hard not to be super pissed about this, but thought I would give a heads up to those of you who ordered the bigger bundles.

Also, if anyone is willing to part ways with the coke/beer variant, let me know. I am a Silverstein completionist so this is gonna drive me nuts.

So, I just got an email from MerchNow saying that they were off on the numbers for the beer/coke bottle pressing, and that I would not be recieving one.

Talked to customer service about the fact I pre-ordred the $100 bundle as soon as it went live, and asked if I had any sort of priority over people who ordered later.

Answer was no. Becuase the bigger bundles take longer to ship out people who ordered them lose out on getting this variant apparently.

Trying really hard not to be super pissed about this, but thought I would give a heads up to those of you who ordered the bigger bundles.

Also, if anyone is willing to part ways with the coke/beer variant, let me know. I am a Silverstein completionist so this is gonna drive me nuts.

Yeah I got an email too. This is fucking bullshit. Dropped them a super nasty email, and say order should be fulfilled in sequence and I accept neither a replacement or an refund. Come on, cant they see I also ordered a bone/dark brown variant in my order? 

Fucking dimwits. My collection is all complete and because of this, I can't? Fuck no, I'm bringing this up with the band and letting them know how shitty merchnow is. Yeah, but any casual collectors, who is willing to part with the splatter in case it really doesnt work out, please let me know. I pay you a pretty penny, plus a HT variant.

You can check my collection out on instagram. My nick is raynerho. Fucking bullshit, I'm pissed at hell and will bring this to the highest level. I will be getting in touch with Rise and the band. I am not fucking compromising on this shit

Yeah I got an email too. This is fucking bullshit. Dropped them a super nasty email, and say order should be fulfilled in sequence and I accept neither a replacement or an refund. Come on, cant they see I also ordered a bone/dark brown variant in my order?

Fucking dimwits. My collection is all complete and because of this, I can't? Fuck no, I'm bringing this up with the band and letting them know how shitty merchnow is. Yeah, but any casual collectors, who is willing to part with the splatter in case it really doesnt work out, please let me know. I pay you a pretty penny, plus a HT variant.

You can check my collection out on instagram. My nick is raynerho. Fucking bullshit, I'm pissed at hell and will bring this to the highest level. I will be getting in touch with Rise and the band. I am not fucking compromising on this shit

Fuck yes.