OUT NOW Silverstein: I Am Alive In Everything I Touch

Yeah, I honestly can't believe that the bundles got last priority. I ordered the second it went live as opposed to someone that just got a t-shirt and a pressing a month later.

They get their order, but I get the shaft?

Real cool.

dude, if you have instagram, voice it there for the world to see. Merchnow doesnt read these boards. I've already done a post, tagged the band and rise and of course bloody merchnow. gonna be dropping an email soon. I think I'm the angriest dude on the internet right now!

dude, if you have instagram, voice it there for the world to see. Merchnow doesnt read these boards. I've already done a post, tagged the band and rise and of course bloody merchnow. gonna be dropping an email soon. I think I'm the angriest dude on the internet right now!

I do have Instagram but I never post, just follow bands and shit. What's your name on there?

I'll comment on it.

So, I just got an email from MerchNow saying that they were off on the numbers for the beer/coke bottle pressing, and that I would not be recieving one.

Talked to customer service about the fact I pre-ordred the $100 bundle as soon as it went live, and asked if I had any sort of priority over people who ordered later.

Answer was no. Becuase the bigger bundles take longer to ship out people who ordered them lose out on getting this variant apparently.

Trying really hard not to be super pissed about this, but thought I would give a heads up to those of you who ordered the bigger bundles.

Also, if anyone is willing to part ways with the coke/beer variant, let me know. I am a Silverstein completionist so this is gonna drive me nuts.

That's bullshit! I would demand a refund!

I do have Instagram but I never post, just follow bands and shit. What's your name on there?

I'll comment on it.

raynerho . yeah we gotta try to show this. apparently, one of my silverstein vinyl buddy (I believe he's on VC as well), purchased a bundle in march, and his was fulfilled!

I would definitely be furious. I ordered the 65$ bundle though and didn't get that email, but got shipping notification so I guess I was lucky enough to get the variant. Definitely feel for you though Ray, I would be livid if I got short handed on a Senses Fail variant that could end up making it very hard to get.

Ya. I tried the calm approach when I called and they point blank said that there are no copies left.

I took the swap so now I have two of the bone/bronze variant.

I will pay $60 for a the coke press, but if anyone is willing to sell, give raynerho first stab, as I know he is a bigger Silverstein collector than me.

But after that, hit me up next lol

I would definitely be furious. I ordered the 65$ bundle though and didn't get that email, but got shipping notification so I guess I was lucky enough to get the variant. Definitely feel for you though Ray, I would be livid if I got short handed on a Senses Fail variant that could end up making it very hard to get.

Hey dude, no worries! yeah, it worst when it comes to variant collectors. it just doesnt make sense that they dont fulfil orders in terms of sequence of orders. But I'm trying to see if anything can be done.

Ya. I tried the calm approach when I called and they point blank said that there are no copies left.

I took the swap so now I have two of the bone/bronze variant.

I will pay $60 for a the coke press, but if anyone is willing to sell, give raynerho first stab, as I know he is a bigger Silverstein collector than me.

But after that, hit me up next lol

Thanks buddy, thats what I love about the VC community. I feel bad for both of us, so if anyone contacts you regarding the splatter, go ahead. I'm sure I'll get a copy somehow. Merchnow needs to wake the fuck up though!

Thanks buddy, thats what I love about the VC community. I feel bad for both of us, so if anyone contacts you regarding the splatter, go ahead. I'm sure I'll get a copy somehow. Merchnow needs to wake the fuck up though!

No problem man. NFG is my main collection, and it appears yours is Silverstein, so you should definitely get first crack. :)

I posted two pics and tagged you to show my collection. I'll snap some Silverstein ones tonight. Gotta clear some table space to sprawl them all out. Lol

So I just posted this to silverstein's, rise records, and the first three posts on Merchnow's Facebook page.

"I received this email yesterday from @merchnow saying that my pre-order bundle would no longer have the vinyl pressing it was supposed to come with. They apparently "ran out" and shipped out all the copies of it, leaving the people who ordered the bundles, essentially screwed. They did not fulfill the orders in which they were received but just shipped out whatever they could fulfill at the time.

I.E.: I ordered the bundle as soon as it went live back in January, but someone who ordered just the vinyl itself in February, will receive their copy and I will not.

I called in to customer service, although very pleasant and nice to speak to, told me flat out there is nothing that can be done. I can either get the next pressing or a refund.

I understand mistakes happen, but this is poor business to not fulfill orders based on time placed. As someone who does a LARGE amount of business with @merchnow , it does not make me feel like a "valued" customer as they state I am, in their email.

I am hoping that @merchnow , @riserecords, and @silverstein can do something about this for the loyal fans that ordered the more expensive bundles as soon as they were available for purchase, all the way back in January."

With a picture of the email.

I wonder what kind of response it will get.

I was at the Hamilton show the night the merchnow emails went out.  I also received one and sent a very angry email back about how I preordered the first day and that my cart also included the other variant as well. 

The band is not happy, and had found out the same time we did, they're trying to do as much as they can but from what I could tell it wasn't looking good.  Super fans all over the world who preordered first are being fucked.  It's been a few days since the email and I'm still without a reply as well, so good on you guys where merchnow was at least somewhat courteous in sending out a reply. 

I was at the Hamilton show the night the merchnow emails went out. I also received one and sent a very angry email back about how I preordered the first day and that my cart also included the other variant as well.

The band is not happy, and had found out the same time we did, they're trying to do as much as they can but from what I could tell it wasn't looking good. Super fans all over the world who preordered first are being fucked. It's been a few days since the email and I'm still without a reply as well, so good on you guys where merchnow was at least somewhat courteous in sending out a reply.

I believe merchnow works weekdays office hours and so I didnt receive a reply till now as well.

I also sent them a real nasty email, and on instagram as well. Contacted billy as well. Theres no reason i ordered on the first day and not get it fulfilled as Im one of those superfans you mentioned. And I paid for a high priced bundle as well. Theres no reason someone that ordered a cheaper bundle gets theirs fulfilled. If anything, i think all those big bundles should go first and the leftovers go out to the small bundles. Merchcnow earns more from the bigger bundles and yet they fucked us over.

This is very very uncool and Im very disappointed in this. I hope rise/silverstein can do soemthing about it.

That is some BS from Merchnow. My vinyl love package arrives Thursday, but I did not get any emails from anyone about not getting the Beer/Green Splatter. If it's not in there I am going to be livid. I bought the two most expensive pre-orders on day one to assure that I was going to get all the pressings.

Last pressing I need to order is the hot topic one. I was going to order it online but I'm trying to find a Hot Topic that has one. Has anyone seen the bronze Hot Topic Variant in stores yet?