PO Jan. 14: Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood 2xLP w/ 'I Could Be With Anyone' EP on D-Side

I grabbed a clear with splatter, but haven't gotten a confirmation email. Anyone else have a delay? I just wanna make sure it went through.

it is usually sent out immediately. check your spam. 

if you're concerned, just email me thomas at badtimingrecords dot com, with the name and email address you used and i'll look it up for you. it's possible that you might have had a typo in your email address as well so you didn't receive the confirmation (happens all the time). 

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one posted this. I don't think it's as "crazy" or cool as I had in my head; maybe I was expecting more splatter or a brighter pink or something but it's still awesome and I'm happy to have my copy on the way.

Looks like maybe little hints of blue in it when held up to the light (2nd pic) or it could just be the splatter on the other side showing through.

image.jpg

kd_2.jpg

This is the closest I've seen. Different colors obviously but similar idea.

http://media.virbcdn.com/cdn_images/resize_800x800/ae/PageImage-159037-3466555-photo_2.jpg

I have seen a few of the one side only splatters with a half and half base. I actually own a super cool one that pure noise records did. not sure I've seen the two different color splatters on a half and half is all.