PO Jan. 14: Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood 2xLP w/ 'I Could Be With Anyone' EP on D-Side

I have seen a few of the one side only splatters with a half and half base. I actually own a super cool one that pure noise records did. not sure I've seen the two different color splatters on a half and half is all.

Me neither. You'd think there's at least one out there but I've never seen it.

Was actually on my list to update this thread today:

The records were supposed to be delivered on Monday and begin shipping the same day. However, due to the blizzard that hit the northeast (our plant's warehouse is in Brooklyn, and we're in Philly), the freight shipping has been delayed and we have only received the /200 crazy splatter variant...still waiting on the other two variants to show up. 

Hoping to start getting these out this week still.

Was actually on my list to update this thread today:

The records were supposed to be delivered on Monday and begin shipping the same day. However, due to the blizzard that hit the northeast (our plant's warehouse is in Brooklyn, and we're in Philly), the freight shipping has been delayed and we have only received the /200 crazy splatter variant...still waiting on the other two variants to show up. 

Hoping to start getting these out this week still.

i figured this might be the case. let me know if there's any extra crazy splatter ;)