Here Is Nowhere Records: Hunt the Dinosaur cassette, Secret Truth 12" + VG OST 12"

Hey, guys!

We are now shipping Hunt the Dinosaur tapes! If you buy one I will throw in another tape from my label for free (prob best if you are a fan of deathcore/metalcore):

0RSqzZ1.jpg

Also, we will be doing a special video game soundtrack on colored lathe with added goodies. And if anyone is interested, all of the Secret Truth of the Universe material including the new EP that is about to come out will be combined on a colored 12" lathe with a total of 13 songs! Visit the site for our current releases and message me if you have any questions. Thanks!

https://hereisnowhererecords.limitedrun.com/

Edited by tetsuodaironman

This is p great. This sounds like something you could listen to while lying in bed. I'm definitely interested in the lathe, tape and CD~

Tho lemme get the lathe test press and make it #69/20

Damn, I really enjoy this.  Count me in for a copy.

Thanks, guys! So 4 people down for the lathe. They will only be $6 plus shipping. I normally get free shipping from my job, but I think I'd get in trouble for sending out 20 things in one day via UPS, so I have to figure out the shipping on them.

Andy, if I get the test press it's yours!

Thanks, guys! So 4 people down for the lathe. They will only be $6 plus shipping. I normally get free shipping from my job, but I think I'd get in trouble for sending out 20 things in one day via UPS, so I have to figure out the shipping on them.

Andy, if I get the test press it's yours!

Shipping shouldn't be too much. My guess is $4 for the cost of packaging + the cost of shipping. I don't have a scale to test the weight of the lathes I have right now.

And sweet! I'm excited. The two songs you have up are great. Apparently I like shoegaze now? I've been listening to Whirr and Iris a lot lately.

Count me in!

Absolutely. Everyone is still good. I have five spots left. Should be getting these in next week. I'm going to professionally print out the artwork and then it should be good to go. Also, for anyone that has a CD player than can play 3" CD's, I will also be doing a few 3" mini-CDs of this and two other releases. I think those will all be $3-$5 each. 

Absolutely. Everyone is still good. I have five spots left. Should be getting these in next week. I'm going to professionally print out the artwork and then it should be good to go. Also, for anyone that has a CD player than can play 3" CD's, I will also be doing a few 3" mini-CDs of this and two other releases. I think those will all be $3-$5 each.

Can I reserve a spot for the mini-CD as well?